Chapter 35

So like I said everyone found out about the marriage and you know people were happy for us. Of course there were so that wasn't but who cares. Like my baby said it was us against the world so fuck em. No matter what or who we were with it was always crazy because we somehow ended back with each other.

Yeah we were married now and I couldn't be happier. Me and Pac been through a lot and we've both made mistakes. However, we both looked through and got past those mistakes to forgive each other because our love was much bigger than the mistakes we made.

I'm not gonna lie the MAIN problem in our relationship was women. It never failed. That was always our problem. Yeah I was the wife now but you know that never kept them from coming. In my eyes, it only became another problem it was always something.

Things started to come out from the past. Things that I've had no clue of. Like for instance the relationship with Madonna. Something I never knew about. He wrote a letter to her in jail breaking it off . Saying something along the lines off he didn't wanna disappoint his people because of the relationship and he felt as though they were better off as friends and etc. It wasn't just her though. They were plenty of more too much to name.

After he went public with our marriage a lot more women came forward. This began to start back taking a toll on me and I think he knew this as well.
——————————————————————

So here I am currently cooking breakfast which consists of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. The house was still awfully quite because Pac and Essie were still sleep. My thoughts were just everywhere.

Sometimes I wonder did us going public just add on to the problems that's we already had. Like was it mistake? Yes, I didn't wanna be a secret and nor did I want Essie to but now I'm starting to regret that decision.

I'm slowly starting to get stressed out about this situation . I haven't even been focused on my music lately. Something I need to get back to.

I heard little footsteps running down the steps and a smile instantly crept across my face. It was my baby. My babygirl.

"Mommy I hungry"

"Mommy I hungry". Essie said she she came walking towards me rubbing her eyes.

I instantly picked her up and sat her on the counter. "It's almost done big head". I said smiling.

" I not have a bighead mommy you do". She said laughing.

I shook my head laughing while I scrambled up the rest of the eggs before putting them on the plates.  My babygirl. She always kept me sane I'm actually glad I have her because if I didn't I don't know where I would be. I picked her up and sat her in her chair so she could eat. Soon as I gave her her plate she wasted no time .