Chapter 11

Since Tupac kicked me out I didn't  have no where to go but, I paged Missy and asked could I stay with her since me and Lisa not really talking like that. Even though I just met Missy she just was like a friend already. So now I was now at Missy's house bawling my eyes out...eating a bucket of ice cream.

"Missy I really fucked up". I said as my voice cracked.

"Yea I'm afraid you did Liyah. Why did you do that though".

"I don't know Miss.. I just...I just wanted him to hurt just as bad as I was".

"Liyah two wrongs don't make a right and , has it ever occurred to you that he may have not slept with the girl".

"No Missy it never occurred to me. This is Tupac who we are talking about. No woman can resist him and he can never resist a woman".

"Liyah yes but you didn't have to lie and say you slept with somebody which totally made the situation wrose".

"I know Missy but what am I going to do".

"Well Liyah all I can tell you is fix it and, do it RIGHT this time but, as for right now just give him some space".

"Thank you Missy you always know what to say". I said hugging her.

"As always babygirl and oh stop eating that ice cream before you get bloated and, you wont be able to show off that lil stomache no more".

I laughed.

"Ayo Liyah you can also stay for as  long as you need".

"Thank you once again Missy I really appreciate you for doing this".

"Yea yea yea". She waved me off. "I'm bouta get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning Aaliyah.

"Ight Missy Nite".

________________________________

The Next Day....

"Andre... Baby where you at"? Lisa said.

 Baby where you at"? Lisa said

The house was too quite.

"Girl are you sure he here"? Twonda said.

"Yea im--"

Lisa heard some upstairs. She looked up Twonda and ran up the stairs with Twonda right behind her.

She kicked open the door and what she saw broke her and pissed her off at the same time.

"Andre what the hell you doing"!