Chapter 23

Recap...

" I love you babygirl". Tupac said pounding into her.

"Aa-aaaah... I-ii love you too". Aaliyah said in between breaths.

***

My head was pounding like a bitch.

I don't even remember what happened last night. I didn't have nothing on but a large shirt. When I was about to turn around and see who it was Keisha Godzilla looking ass busted through the door. "Tupac what the hell is this"! She said loudly.

Tupac sighed shaking his head. He put on his sweats and headed over to Keisha. Before he could say anything Snoop walked in and looked at me then Pac.

"Aaaahhh shit Cuz. So that's what you meant. That's my muthafuckin' nigga". Snoop said laughing.

I pulled the covers closer to my body and put my head in my hands and mumbled shit.
------------------------------------------------------
Continued....

"Keisha what the fuck you doing here!" Tupac said loudly.

"Nigga what the fuck you mean what am I doing here? Nigga I live here too. What they hell is going on".

You see while they were going back and forth Snoop was entertained by this and watched them while I slipped on my clothes under the covers.

"You know what Pac... You ain't shit! How you gon' fuck this BITCH in our bed". She pointing her finger towards me.

I immediately snapped my head in their direction and got off the bed walking towards them. "Who you calling a bitch!"

"Look chill ight". Pac said slightly pushing me back .

" No , i don't have to do shit control yo' hoe". I spat.

Snoop laughed and said "Damnnnn" while feeding his face with popcorn. Where he got the popcorn from? Who knows.

Keisha reached around Pac and slapped me and lemme tell you that set my ass off. I just started beating her ass like there was no tommroe. I was just pounding her face in.

"Aaliyah..damn stop"! Pac said pulling me off her.

"Pac get off me"! I said trying to get out of his grip.

He grip tightened. "Aye Snoop get Keisha ass outta here ". Pac directed.

"Ight cuz". Snoop helped Keisha up and took out the room.

Keisha had a black eye and busted lip.

When Keisha was fully out the room, Tupac let me go and went to lock the door. As he did that he slammed it in the process making me flinch. "Was that shit necesarry". He said looking at me.

I shrugged and looked over at him. " She came at me... what you expect me to do? No to defend myself? Let her keep talking shit to me?