Chapter 18

Now I know you all are wondering 3 months??!! Aaliyah you should've been showing or at least had a bump. Well that wasn't the case with me. My stomach still felt the same to me that's why I didn't know, I also didn't start feeling the affects until now.

I don't know how to feel about having a baby. A little part of me is happy because its something that me and Tupac created together and we can forever worship that. On the other hand, I'm kinda shocked and not ready.I still have a full life ahead of me having a baby at 21...I don't know...I still have my career ahead of me and not to think of it ,What is Pac gonna think about all of this and Pac's incarcerated. Mannn I have a lot to think about.

(Btw I know the Tupac/Aaliyah have like a 7-8 age difference in real life but just pretend in the story lol.)

I was now laying in the bed watching Martin. I was laughing along to the jokes that were being said until the phone started to ring.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

I sat up and answered the phone. "Hello".

"Yes, you have a collect call from Tupac Shakur. If you accept the charges please pr-

My face lit up as i heard his voice, before the lady on the answer machine finished I pressed one.

"Hello".

"Wasssup baby girl". Tupac said.

"Omg baby...Hey, I miss you soo much".

He laughed. " I miss you too...Whatchu doing girl".

"Nothing, watching Martin".

"As always...If it ain't that its the Wayne bros. You betta not have another nigga in my bed".

"Mhmmm... Ummm...see.."

"Don't play with me Liyah".

I laughed. "Hussh I'm not, ...But how you doing in there"? I asked him.

"Baby girl its hell in here. The guards been on my ass everysince a nigga stepped in this bitch".

"Don't worry baby you'll be out soon".

"Nah, man I'm tired of this shit already. They don't go no goddamn respect for nobody. Not to mention , I could be spending like 3-4 yrs in here".

I gasped. "3-4 yrs. Are you serious Pac"?

"Yep, that's what the judge said but they didn't give me a sentence to serve like full term. That's what they have right now but, I don't have a full sentence".

"Pac look I can-" He cut me off.

"When you gon' come see a nigga".

I leaned my head to the other side of my shoulder. "When you cooperate with them people and stop being stubborn".

Tupac was in jail for a couple weeks now. He could've been had visitation but he refused to co-operate with the officers. For visitation the officers made the imates strip down, bend over and cough. Just to see if they were smuggling something in that area. Tupac was refused so he went without 2 weeks with out visitation.