Chapter 1

Hello readers... Btw I know this a little early when Aaliyah lost the star search. But just pretend for the moment and also I'm aware that Tupac and Aaliyah have a 7-8 year age difference and that she never got huge until her One in A million Album I mean she was huge just not as much as when One In A million came out. So somethings in the book will be accurate and some won't. So bare with me. My goal is try to include real events and also tell the story my way so bare with me. Enjoy ☺️

1992

I was upstairs on my bed writing stuff in my notebook. Sometimes I wonder what if I would've won the Star Search. Buuut you know everything happens for a reason. I always wanted to be a singer, dancer, and actor. The most important thing I wanted to do was sing. My dream was cut short when I lost the Star Search I cried for days. My mom told me that I was great/she told me not to give up on my dreams. That's what I did. Im going to strive to be a singer and that's what I'm gonna do.

"Aaliyah dinner is ready come downstairs". My mom said.

OK I said I closed my notebook and headed downstaires. To my surprise as soon as I went downstaires I saw my uncle Barry in the kitchen. "Uncle Barry!!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hey Liyah. He said as he hugged back. "How you doing".

"I'm doing good."

Then their was silence both my Uncle, Dad, and my Mom just looked at me and smiled. "Umm OK what's going on here". I said looking at them confused.

My mom stepped towards me."Well Liyah...."

"Well what mom what's going on". I looked at them with a worried expression on my face.

"Barry why don't you go ahead and tell her the news". My Dad said.

"Please do the suspense is killing me".

My uncle Barry looked over at me with a smile. " Ok Liyah how do you feel about becoming an artist on my label Blackground Records".

I was shocked. I was frozen no words came out of my mouth.

My mom laughed. "Liyah baby close your mouth before something flies In it".

I laughed and closed my mouth. "So uncle Barry are you telling me what I think your telling me".

"Yep Aaliyah your dream is about to come true and we can start on your debut album in a couple of days if you'd like". He said smiling.

I instantly ran up to him and hugged him tight."Omg Uncle Barry thank you thank you thank you soooooo much"!!!

He laughed. "Your welcome Aaliyah".

I couldn't believe it. My dream was finally about to come true. I was beyond happy words could not describe how happy I was.
————————————————————————
To Tupac....

————————————————————————To Tupac