•TWENTY-SEVEN•

Zacznij od początku

I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby

Andrew and Allison walked away from us to their cars but not before sharing a kiss making me holler and shout "Get it girl!" she stuck up her middle finger as she continued her make out making me laugh. Once they'd separated Allison went and ripped a badge off of his Varsity jacket for I'm guessing sentimental reasons. Then again I know better that to question what's in her bag and also reminding myself in that moment that she still has Bender's knife from earlier that day.

Tell me your troubles and doubts

Allison then got into the car and drove away holding eye contact with Andrew as she went, Andrew looking at her longingly as she slowly disappeared from sight. Breaking out of his phase he turned and held up his hand to us signalling a goodbye to which we copied his actions as he climbed into the passengers side of the vehicle to which his facial expression dropped from the sight of his father as they drove away.

Giving me everything inside and out and

Once everyone left I turned to John

"You got a ride?" He shook his head

"Nah, you?"

Love strange so real in the dark

"Nope, guess you're stuck with me a bit longer if we're both walking" I joked reaching into my bag and pulling out two cigarettes. Handing on the Bender I took it upon myself to reach into his pocket and pull out the matches, not that he minded as he just let me do whatever.

Think of the tender things that we were working on

Picking one up I put it between my teeth before pulling it forward at a fast pace causing the match to catch afire. Looking pleased with my result I looked up at Bender who looked stunned and smirked "That's my girl" he purred making me weak at the knees as he learnt forward and lit his cigarette with the match in my hand. Lighting my own afterwards I threw the match on the ground before standing on it to put it out.

Inhaling the smoke as we walked towards the school field I asked "Where do you want to go?"

Slow change may pull us apart

"I know a place but unfortunately for you sweets its a surprise"

"Well just so you know for future reference, i hate surprises" I sassed. I mean don't you all agree that being told you've you a surprise just makes you want to ask more and more and then getting frustrated because you want to know the unknown and the longer they leave it the more annoying it gets that you don't know and have to wait ages to find out what it is. You're basically just getting yourself frustrated.

When the light gets into your heart, baby

"Duly noted" He mumbled exhaling his smoke before flicking it away, wrapping his arm round my waist securely as we walked across the school field to god knows where.

"Schools out" I shouted which made Bender laugh wholeheartedly as he shot his arm into the air, to which i coped with enthusiasm.

Don't you, forget about me

"Until fucking Monday" I grumbled taking my last puff of smoke before throwing it over my shoulder without a care in the world. This is where i want be for the rest of my life, being with John Bender, going fuck knows where, off to do some fucked up shit, in our fucked life, without a fucking care in the world.