• EIGHTEEN•

I LOVE PLANTS, BUT NOT THE ONES YOU'RE THINKING OF

Walking over to Brian I held out my hand for Benders secret plants

Walking over to Brian I held out my hand for Benders secret plants. Im a good gardener you know, a real green thumb.

"Hey Ahab, give Sweets my doobage will ya"

Brian, now understanding what I was waiting for unzipped his pants on Benders command and pulled out the bag and handed it to me. As soon as my hands touched the plastic I was fast walking to the back of the library with a spring in my step. I could hear Benders footsteps follow shortly after mine, meaning he was close behind.

"You wastoids, you're not gonna blaze up in here!"

"You don't tell me what to do Andrew, if I was meant to be controlled I'd come with a fucking remote" I smirked walking backwards waving mockingly.

I collapsed onto a spot on the library chairs that I deemed comfy and opened the bag, getting some paper from the local printer I started rolling up some joints

"Babe, do you have a li- oh thanks"
Bender reached out and lit my joint making me take a few puffs to get it going.

I blew the smoke out into the hair and breathed out a laugh through my nose while smiling.
"This is what I've been waiting for all fucking week"

Bender collapsed next to me and put his arm round my shoulder kissing my neck up to my ear.

"You're telling me sweets" John replied as he pulled away to roll his own, he then lit it and stuck his in his mouth. He started rolling up 2-3 more on the coffee table when one after the other, Claire, Brian and Andrew came and started smoking too. Eventually so did Allison, just not to smoke, just to observe us getting High.

The vulnerable are the are the easiest to influence. And let me tell you, being here on a Saturday morning for more than 5 having nothing to do but sit on your ass will make you question your sanity, to the point where you won't know Piss from Apple Juice.