• SIX •

LET IT ALL OUT

"Lets go. Go. Get back in your seat" Vernon physically pushed Andrew back to his table. Isn't that called physical harassment? "I expected a little more from a varsity Letterman"

He then looked towards Bender "You're not fooling anybody Bender, the next screw that falls out is going to be you"

"Eat my shorts" John mumbled although not very well since i could hear it all the way over here so im sure Vernon heard it very clearly and he obviously did since his face contoured into a mean glare.
"What was that?!" Vernon stalked towards Bender's table. John leaned back and looked up at Dick, with cockiness he relied "Eat. My. Shorts"

"You just bought yourself another Saturday Mister" Vernon pointed at John
"Ugh I'm crushed" Bender said sarcastically.

Vernon was beginning to get more angry by the minute, this is going to end badly. Should I intervene? "You just bought one more right there" "Well I'm free this Saturday, beyond that I'm gonna have to check my calendar"
Bender was digging himself an even bigger hole that he was in right now and Vernon was beginning to raise his voice. "Good! Because its gonna be filled. We'll keep going! You want another one? Say the word, instead of going to prison you'll come here"

Bender didn't answer and just crossed his arms in frustration "Are you through?" Vernon asked for the last time.

"Are you?" I pipped up, I couldn't take the pressure that Bender was receiving at the moment. We all wished that Vernon would just piss off back to his office and go back to his shitty computer and watch porn for the rest of the day.

Everyone turned to look at me as I spoke up, my voice prissy.

"Don't start with me Evens or you'll be joining Mr. Bender in detention!"

"Do whatever you want Dick, you do anyways. Stop targeting John and giving him pointless detentions because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic little life. Don't accuse John for messing with the door just because you despise him, maybe it wasn't even John-"

"-So it was you who messed with the door?!" Vernon stomped towards me and stood in front of my desk.

"Ok first, stand back a bit because it smells as if something has crawled down your throat and died. And second I never said that it was me either I just said it might not be him. Maybe it was the freaking holy ghost!" I said sarcastically "Hurray the school is possessed!" I said with fake enthusiasm and clapped.

Vernon noticed my Walkman on the table and snatched it. He threw the Walkman across the room with a slam as it hit the wall, I stopped what I was doing and went silent within seconds. My breath became uneven as I gazed down at my Walkman that was damaged by the force of hitting the floor, I swallowed harshly.