• ELEVEN •

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD

When Allison and Andrew came back from the vending machine with cokes for each of us we all went back to our seats, Bender motioned for me to come and sit at his table so I wasn't sat on my own

When Allison and Andrew came back from the vending machine with cokes for each of us we all went back to our seats, Bender motioned for me to come and sit at his table so I wasn't sat on my own. Grabbing my brown paper bag that had my pack lunch inside I went and sat on the table that was taken by Bender. Allison went back to the far right table and Brian went back to his table while taking out his very organised and nutritional lunch. Claire and Andrew went back to their original seats and Bender was in the middle of theirs and his table.

Pulling out my lunch box from the bag i looked over its contents, sandwich...baby carrots...strawberries...turkey and some waffle shaped pretzel's. Standard regular lunch.

Bender was watching Claire pull out a wooden board from her bag, to be honest we were all pretty curious on what the princess had for lunch

"What't that?" Bender questioned

"Guess...where's your lunch.." Claire looked round for Benders plastic bag but couldn't find anything. I wonder what Bender actually has for lunch, hopefully not nothing because that wouldn't sit right with me and i'd be forced to offer one of my beautiful sandwiches that were only for me. But...sharing is caring i suppose.

"Sweet cheeks is wearing it" Bender looked back at me flirtatiously, i flashed him a big smile while popping a strawberry in my mouth. He winked at me before turning back to their little conversation "You're nauseating" Claire carried on taking out items from her bag, not only is she pristine but her lunch bag is pristine too! She's too fancy for a regular brown paper bag..

"Hey John can you pass me a coke please? Thanks" I asked to which he lent forward and grabbed too cokes and passed me one and then threw one all the way over to Allison who was at the back of the classroom in her normal seat reading the blurb of her Prince record. She caught it without even looking which is actually amazing, imagine if she played baseball or something she wouldn't even have to look up for the ball, she'd just.. catch it.

But then again, Allison playing sports.....yeah lets just leave that there.

Eating my delicious sandwich i whistled to Bender making him turn around as i held out my other sandwich along with some baby carrots. He looked at my hand and then back at me confused "Take the food idiot my arm's hurting". Leaning back on his chair he took the stuff gently from my hands, purposely brushing his hand against mine before winking at me and stuffing his face with the sandwich like he'd had nothing for breakfast. Which honestly could be true or not.

Claire opened her tub to reveal....Sushi. It's either a yay or a nay. Some people love it, some people hate it. Me...i'm kind of in the middle.

By the look on Bender's face im guessing that he's never seen sushi in his entire life "What's that?"

"Sushi" Claire answered "Sushi?" Bender looked disgusted at the meal. See...yay or a nay.

Claire breathed out a laugh before answering John "Rice, raw fish and uh- seaweed" she readied her chopsticks.

All of the boys looked seriously grossed out, anyone would think that she was eating a Bull's anus or something... thank god she wasn't otherwise i'd have thrown up.

Bender was trying to process his thoughts "You mean you wont accept a guy's tongue in your mouth and you're going to eat that?"

"Can i eat?" Claire wined "I don't know, give it a try" Bender replied hesitant before popping a carrot in his mouth, crunching it up really loudly. Great a loud eater "Bender quit chomping so loud you're in a library, You're supposed to be quiet in a library" I pointed out sassily. "You're also not aloud to eat in a library Amber and what are we all doing?"

I pursed my lips. "Touche..." before eating a pretzel.

Big bag of chips, 1...2...3 sandwiches, bag of cookies, orange juice(?), banana and an apple. God, talk about bulking up for the season! Might be the wrong sport but still the same point.

Wait a second! I gave up half of my sandwich when Popeye here had 4! What an ass, he could have shared but no... he needs to get fat for hibernation, the old grizzly bear.

Everyone went silent as we just observed "What's your problem?" He asked us to which none of us replied.

With a splat i turned my head to investigate the sound only to find that Allison had taken the bologna off of her pre-made sandwich and threw it up, funnily enough sticking onto the top of the obnoxious looking statue. She then took out some powdered candy and poured them onto her sandwich, followed by some cereal...i mean- each to their own.

once she put her sandwich back together she took a bite out of it, finally noticing all of us looking at her.

Simultaneously we all turned back around and continued eating our lunch. Bender however had other ideas and decided that once he'd eaten MY sandwich he would go over to Brian and peek through his bag.

Finding out that I've got nothing else to eat i put everything back into my paper bag before venturing over to my table. Sitting on the table with my feet on my chair.

"What're we having" John directed to Brian however i had to interrupt. "Erm.. excuse me i gave you my food so you didn't have to bug anybody else, if you want to bug someone i suggest Sasquatch over these since he has enough food to feed a whole wrestling team" I pointed over towards Andrew who looked at me gone out.

Looking at Bender he put his gloved finger to his lips, silencing me before looking at Brian "Just a standard, regular lunch i guess?" Brian answered John's question. Bender nodded and started taking items from the paper bag.

"Milk?"

"Soup.."

Bender slaps Brian's hand as he tried to reach for his bag back.

"um, that's apple juice-"

"-I can read" John said sternly

"PB & J with the crusts cut off...well Brian this is a very nutritional lunch, all the food groups are represented. Did your Mom marry Mr.Rodgers?"

"Ah no Mr.Johnson" I giggled at Brian's unawareness of John's joke. His little gullible self, God love him.

"Ah...Here's my impression of life at big Bri's house.."

Bender gets up from his seat making it into the middle of the centred desks so everyone could see.

Something tells me that this is going to take a turn for the worst....but its just a hunch...right?

A/N- NOT SURE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!