• SIXTEEN •

FEELING LIKE A SECRET AGENT

"Hey! Keep your fucking hands off her

"Hey! Keep your fucking hands off her. I'd expect better manners from you Dick" Vernon had an iron grip on my arm pulling me towards the door. Giving Bender a harsh shove while he was trying to protect me from getting man handled.

John stared him down, threatening Vernon. If he doesn't let go, who knows what kind of shit Bender would get in for hurting the Headteacher, not like I give a shit at all coz he deserves everything that comes at him but I care too much for Bender to get another Suspension or even Expelled this time.

Vernon finally cracked and released my arm which made me release a puff of air I didn't know I was holding in. Bender slung his arm round my shoulders in a protective demeanour kind of way.
Walking out with Dick hot on our tail Bender pulled out his pair of sunglasses that I returned to him earlier and passed them to Andrew.

"For better hallway vision"
"Four eyes are better than two"

Walking away without another word Bender decided to cause small distraction by pushing over files and paperwork that was on the reception desk, I threw my head back laughing hard.

———————————————————————

Vernon threw me into a teachers office that was currently used as an isolation classroom, before going to drop Bender off to god knows where. Before he left he said that he would come back to have a chat, and this is where we are now.

"Get off me you scum, I don't want your filthy Paedophilic hands all over me. I don't know where they've been. For all we know, it could have been up your own asshole!"

*SLAP*

My head slammed to the side before I realised what'd happened and the pain began to sink in.
I gasped before raising my hand to my radiating cheek.
"That's the last time. I'm no longer taking anymore of your bullshit Miss. Evens. You will learn to keep that mouth shut or so help me I will beat you into submission one way or another until you learn some respect. Your Dad doesn't accept it at home and now neither will I! You're no longer going to be this Sarcastic childish teenager, you're going to learn that adults are always right and being a cheeky little Bitch will get you punished"

I was horrified at the words coming out of Vernon mouth. Never in my life have I heard him speak like this to anyone ever. I'm this predicament and location I felt highly vulnerable. Anything could happen in here and it wouldn't leave these walls without me not getting into trouble or seriously hurt.

My heart began to quicken as I clenched my fists. Sitting back onto the desk as Vernon stood over me.

I was scared.