@E!News

E!News: last night Ariana Grande hit the club with her bestie Madison Beer

E!News: last night Ariana Grande hit the club with her bestie Madison Beer. Ariana was seen to be getting close to pop star Niall Horan, even though she's been with her currant boyfriend Jack Gilinsky for around 6 months (although they only confirmed it 3 months ago).
It looks like Ariana is cheating on Jack! She also left with him in the same car... Have Jack and Ariana broken up? What's going on between Ariana and Niall? We wouldn't expect Ariana to be cheating on Jack with Niall but who knows!! Is #nariana a new thing and is #jariana over? Find out more on our website!
Likes: 12.4million Comments:11.7million

User1: wtf!!!!

User2: I didn't think Ariana would ever hurt Jack like that😩

User3: omfg she's such a bitch

User4: I hope jack breaks up with her now, she doesn't deserve him

MadisonBeer: nothing happened!! Take this down!

User5: Ariana would never do this

User6: ^ the evidence is all here!!

User7: wow I hate her now

User8: poor jack🥺🥺

JackJ: damn. Idk who my real friends are now

User9: wow she's really fucked things up, everyone will hate her now

User10: die.

User12: bitch

JackGilinsky: now I know why I wasn't invited.

User13: ^ my poor babyyyyy

User14: at least Jack will be single now and he can be my bf lol

User15: they've only been together like 6 months lol

ArianaGrande: WTF!!! Niall and I have been friends for like 3 years!!! This is such bullshit and nothing happened. We didn't even plan to meet each other last night it was just a coincidence, I had only planned to be with Madison last night. I never even left with him! I had a sleepover with Madison. Please take this down and respect my privacy whilst I try to save my relationship with the boy I love, if he will even take me back after this.

User16: ^ liar

User17: idk what to believe

NiallHoran: we're just friends! Ariana and Jack are so perfect together! They're both great! Nothing happened.
-
-
-
Vote and Comment:)
5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapters?