Cutie《Johnathan》

|005|

|005|

Cutie

Requested by NanatsuNoTaizai_Fan

The (l/n) family and Joestar family went hand in hand. They have been great friends since before people could remember. They would always visit each other and have parties.

So their children must have been best of friends right? Wrong. (Y/n) closed her heart when her mother told her about boys. How they will want her for her body only or her money. Or even just for fun. She knew her mother was only trying to warn her, but it made her despise boys.

Why would someone toy with someone like that? It's one of the worst things she could think of, aside of murder. So instead she just didn't deal with boys, she didn't want her heart to be broken.

Her family heard that Mr. Joestar adopted a boy, and wanted to celebrate. So here (y/n) was, eating dinner, Johnathan on one side while Dio was on the other. After knowing Johnathan for all her life, she noticed he was acting differently. He seemed to be trying to eat more properly while being more quiet.

So the girl nudged the boy to get his attention. "Hey, are you okay? You're acting differently," (y/n) told him bluntly.

Johnathan grew up with (y/n), and she stopped acting kindly towards him around the age of 12. He was hurt but he dealt with it, knowing something must have happened to her. So when she wasn't throwing an insult at him, and being concerned it flustered him. He could feel his cheeks heat up as his mind went blank staring at her face.

He had loved her ever since they were little. He never stopped when she changed, because people change and he accepted who she was no matter what. She was the one girl who could make his heart flutter and mess up his speech.

He was staring a little to long, which made (y/n)'s heart flutter and her cheeks heat up.

"What do you think your staring at idiot," (y/n) said looking down at her plate glaring. She wasn't supposed to be feeling like this, why was she feeling like this?

Johnathan realized what he was doing and immediately tried to stutter out an apology. (Y/n) and Johnathan heard their parents chuckle and whisper, making the teens feel even more embarrassed.

"Just don't do it again it's weird you weirdo," (y/n) mumbled, continuing to eat. Johnathan nodded and went back to eating, why did he have to be so dumb sometimes?

Dio watched everything, a smirk forming on his face as he made a plan. He knew this would surely devastate the boy.

After dinner (y/n) was allowed to walk around the mansion as the adults weren't done hanging out. She felt anxious being in such a large mansion and having no one to walk with. She didn't know what to do to pass the time either.

All of a sudden she ran into someone. Yet she was watching where she was going and it was more like someone ran into her. She felt herself fall backwards and almost squealed closing her eyes. Yet before she hit the ground someone grabbed her. She opened her eyes to see Johnathan's new brother Dio. He smirked at her, and she could tell he was bad news.

Boys like Dio ruined her opinion on all boys. She could tell Dio wanted to use her, and she wasn't having it.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry for bumping into you," Dio said, but (y/n) saw no remorse in his eyes.

She slightly glared at the boy and said, "it's fine, if you could please unhand me now."

Johnathan turned the corner, looking for (y/n), wanting to warn her about Dio, only to see her in Dio's arms. His blood boiled immediately think Dio was doing this against your will, but then his thoughts went dark. What if she liked Dio? What if she fell for him already somehow? Yet those thoughts stopped when he heard what she said next.

"I said let me go!" (Y/n) said, adrenaline rushing through her brain. Dio leaned closer to her, seeing Johnathan was watching.

"You scoundrel, you can mess with me, but don't lay a hand on (y/n)!" Johnathan shouted, rage filling his entire being. How dare he even look at you the wrong way?

(Y/n) looked towards Johnathan, her heart beating faster as she felt adoration. She finally understood she loved Johnathan, but she was okay with that. He was a different type of guy. He was a true gentleman who cares.

Then Johnathan punches Dio in the face before he could do anything to you. Before the fight could continue, (y/n) grabbed Johnathan's hand and ran away. The feeling of her hand in his made his heart beat fast and his mind go fuzzy. He couldn't understand how she affected him in such ways, but he didn't want it to stop. They reached the library and stopped.

"T-thank you Johnathan," (y/n) said looking away with a slight blush. He couldn't help but find her to be cute, the way she acted like she didn't care, but now he can tell she never stopped caring.

"I'd do anything for you (y/n)," Johnathan replied truthfully. "I was on my way to warn you about Dio when I found you like that," he explained. She looked at him with worry, which lead him to explain what has been going on and how terrible Dio has been.

"Well, I'll always be here for you, but it's not like I care about you or whatever," (y/n) replied, but pouted at the last part.

"Cute," Johnathan said outloud on accident. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and her face turned into a tomato as she stared at Johnathan who also looked surprised.

"I'M NOT CUTE YOU DUMMY? ARE YOU BLIND? DO YOU NEED GLASSES?" (Y/n) yelled out of embarrassment. She couldn't stop the rude words from spilling out, since it was second nature to her now.

Johnathan just chuckled while staring at her form lovingly.

'What a cutie.'

🍚

[Word count: 1031]

Published January 25, 2020

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒕 😳