The One《Mista》

|007|

|007|

The One

(Y/n) was sat at a table with her best friend. They were catching up on what has happened over the month they were apart. They were currently laughing and eating their food when a weirdly dressed group entered at sat themselves down. One of them caught her eye the most. (Y/n) leaned over the table near (f/n) and whispered, "Bro why does he look like a stripper wearing a quilt?" She nodded her towards the guy wearing a crop top that was blue with white stripes, orange edges, which revealed his stomach that was well toned. He also wore tiger stripped pants with white boots. A orange hat with a blue arrow pointing to his forehead, it also had white stripes. Finally there was a pistol in his pants. Which cracked (y/n) up for some reason. 

(F/n) laughed hysterically drawing attention to the two. The weird looking group merely glanced at the women, well...okay so Mista may have stared longer than the rest, eyes falling upon the girl who was giggling. She gained his attention as he watched her make her friend laugh so hard, curious to what she had said. He noticed the others already were sitting, so he decided it wouldn't hurt to talk to the attractive lady for a bit. 

(F/n) noticed the man they were just talking about was heading their way and quickly gained (y/n)s attention. 

"Oh shit he's coming over now. What if he heard what you said?" (F/n) said laughing their ass off at the thought. On the other hand (y/n) froze, anxiety filling her whole body. 

"Hello ladies, I was wondering what was so funny, I do love jokes," an unfamiliar voice rang through the ears of the two sitting. (F/n) was too busy laughing to answer, so that left (y/n). 

"U-uh," She stuttered, a red tint coating her cheeks from shame.

"S-she called you a stripper wearing a quilt!" (F/n) exclaimed, being oh such a good friend. The color drained from the poor girls face, she could tell he was someone who could be dangerous if messed with, I mean he has a gun stuck in his pants for Christ sake. 

Yet no harm came, for the sound of his laughter was heard. (Y/n) released her breath which she didn't know she was holding. "Well I didn't expect to hear that," He chuckled, a small blush dusting his cheeks. "Y'know I'd strip for you any day," Mista said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively to the flustered and embarrassed lass.

This caused the girl to spit out her drink as her friend just watched in amusement. Mista loved how cute she was, and he didn't even know her name. 

"What's your name cutie?" He asked already giving her pet names.

"(Y-y/n) (l/n)," she replied, not used to being flirted with, or even having someone being interested in her romantically. A cheeky grin adorned the young male's face as he loved the reaction he was getting. 

"I am Guido Mista, but you can call me-" Mista was cut off by Abbachio.

"Mista stop torturing those girls and get over here," Abbachio said with a steely expression. Mista whined in response but complied, quickly writing his number on a small piece of paper that he ripped from Narancia's notebook (also used his pencil). He winked at (y/n) before leaving their table. He could overhear the young beauty's friend say, "Get you a manz girl!" A smug smirk was on his face. 

Oh yeah, he definitely found the one.

🥣

[word count: 602]

Published Feburary 7, 2020

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏