Oranges《Narancia》

|008|

|008|

Oranges

Looking up from her glass of orange juice she saw him staring at her, his head being held up in the palm of his hand. He had the look of love and adoration in his eyes. A blush coated her pristine features. 

"Is their something on my face Nara?" She asked him, using the nickname he so loved to hear escape her lips. 

A sigh sounded from the love struck boy across from her, "You're just so pretty (n/n)." (Y/n) let out a squeak becoming super flustered. 

The two teens were dating, he actually asked her out the week before and he couldn't have been happier. A huge grin spread across his lips seeing his love become flustered because of him. He was like a little puppy, always following her around. The best way to describe their love was puppy love. 

(Y/n) wouldn't admit it but she loved the attention that Narancia gave her. He was clingy, but she was too. 

"Hey, do you want my orange Nara?" (Y/n) asked tilting her head, her (h/l) (h/c) framing her face perfectly. His eyes seemed to brighten up as he nodded his head. She handed him the orange, their hands brushing each others. He felt his face heat up a bit at the contact. 

The two haven't done much more than cuddle and hold hands, because they are holy 🙏. Narancia craved more though. NOT IN THE LUSTFUL WAY HE IS TOO INNOCENT!!! He wanted to feel her soft lips on hers. Yet he was nervous to make the first move, what if she wasn't ready? What if she left him out of disgust?

(Y/n) noticed his mood shift as he just stared at his orange, eyes filled with distress. "Nara what's wrong?" She asked tenderly, scooting her chair next to his. He looked over at her, surprised to see her so close. 

"Y-you won't leave me no matter what right?" He slightly stuttered, his eyes seeming desperate.

"Of course I won't Narancia! I love you with all my heart!" (Y/n) exclaimed in shock. 

With that confirmation Narancia leaned close to the beauty and stopped basically a centimeter before their lips would touch. He tried to look at her for permission but her eyes were closed expectantly. That giving him the courage to finally place his lips on hers. This was both their first kiss so it was slightly sloppy. Yet soon they went at a slow pace, each enjoying the others taste. Narancia couldn't get enough of the taste of orange juice that still resided on her lips, along with the personal taste of her. 

They pulled away from the gentle kiss eyes opening to stare at the other in wonder. The two love stuck teens stared at the other, they're love somehow becoming stronger if possible. 

"That was really nice let's do it again!" Narancia spoke excitedly like a little kid getting candy. A giggle escaped his partners lips as a furious blush spreading across her face. 

"O-okay," She replied, trying to hide her grin. 

With that said, their lips met once again. A beautiful moment created with the young couple. 

{BONUS}

 "They are being so lovey dovey it's making me sick," Mista groaned. "They should just fuck already."

The rest of the team sighed at Mista's comment. They were all peaking around the corner watching everything. 

🍊

[word count: 576]

Published February 15, 2020

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑫𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒏