I Love You《Giorno》

|003|

|003|

I Love You

Requested by NanatsuNoTaizai_Fan

Giorno adored (y/n). She was sweet and caring. She welcomed him onto the team with open arms, immediately trusting him. That made him immediately see her as someone he needed to protect. She wasn't gullible, but she could give off that vibe. 

"GIORNO! I MISSED YOU!" The angelic voice of (y/n) exclaimed, ringing through his ears, snapping him out of his thoughts. He smiled as the girl he was thinking about wrapped her delicate arms around his torso.

"I missed you too amore mio," He replied, his eyes shining with pure love towards the person in his arms. A small tint of pink dusted the cheeks of said person as they heard him call them his love. (Y/n) and Giorno weren't in a relationship, yet everyone already counted them as a couple. (Y/n), believe it or not, had fallen for the blonde boy's charms. While Giorno had taken longer to fall for her, not because she was a bad person, but he had some trust issues. 

Yet the his love for her was inevitable, for her charms were too strong for his heart. Her lovable, adorableness was always on his mind. "Gio, let's go watch a movie!" (Y/n) exclaimed with stars seemingly in her eyes. He nodded and broke from the hug. He gently grabbed her hand and walked to the living room of the teams shared house. 

When they entered the living room they saw Bucciarati exiting. "Ah, don't mind me you two, I was just heading out," Buccuarati said smiling at them. With that, he left. 

"What movie do you want to watch?" Giorno asked, peering down at the 15 year old girl. 

"Oh I know! Let's watch Ghostbusters!" (Y/n) said excitedly. Giorno put the vhs tape into the vhs player and sat on the couch next to his love. She wanted to cuddle with the blonde haired male, but was kinda shy. He noticed the glances the female next to him gave him and almost immediately knew what she wanted. He opened his arms, inviting her to join him on his side of the couch. 

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and seemed to shine, "Gio, I love you thank you!" (Y/n) leapt into his arms, nuzzling her face into his neck. Giorno inhaled deeply as he heard those words leave her (l/c) lips. He felt his face flush red as those three words ricocheted in his head, 'I love you.' He wrapped his arms around (y/n)'s waist and he couldn't help but grin. 

"I love you too darling," He replied back, resting his head on top of hers. Not till he replied back, did she realize what she said. Now she didn't know if he meant as a friend or if he liked her romantically. She didn't want to assume his feelings, but with the way he talked and treated her, it really seemed he liked her romantically. (Y/n) was totally fine if that was the case. 

They then watched Ghostbusters, just hugging each other, unsure of the others feelings, but also pretty sure. Once the credits rolled (y/n) ended up speaking first.

"You know, when I said I love you I meant it. I love you Giorno Giovanna and I swear I will hug you to death if you embarrass me," (Y/n) said trying to cover her embarrassment. Giorno chuckled while looking at (y/n)'s face watching her cheeks become pink.

"Like I said earlier, I love you too," and with that said, he leaned down and captured her lips with his. Her lips were like pure bliss to the 15 year old boy, her lips were a fruity flavor that he relished in. (Y/n) was surprised at the sudden contact but slowly kissed back. The kiss was of pure love and neither of them could get enough. 

"Okay if you're going to fuck, could you not do it in the living room?" They heard the teasing voice of Mista say. The newfound couple pulled away quickly, both blushing. 

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO FUCK!" (Y/n) exclaimed. 

🥠

[word count: 690]

Published January 18th, 2020

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒔 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉