Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

I slid the bands into my backpack and some into my pockets before pulling the bag on and starting out of my room.

"Ooh, who dressed you?" Asia asked and Kai immediately laughed.

"My style is not that bad y'all."

"Not bad but repetitive. Let guess, she was wearing some cuffed dickies, either a white shirt or a black shirt, and some vans.. am I close?" I simply rolled my eyes and kept walking to the front door, ignoring their laughter in the background.

I slid into the elevator once I reaches it and leaned against the wall, smirking when Asia started to run when she noticed I wasn't holding the door for her. "Oh damn." I said and barely reach forward, the door closing.

"Asshole!" She exclaimed from the other side and hit the door just as it started going down. I snickered to myself and walked out of the lobby to the parking garage. "You're so annoying." I looked over my shoulder as she walked out of the second elevator with attitude.

"You talk shit, you get left. What is it yall say.. period pooh!" She scowled while I continued to laugh, sliding into the drivers seat. After she was in I pulled off, heading down the road to Rodeo Drive. "Don't play no wack shit." I said when I saw Asia grab the aux, connecting her phone. It was silent for a moment before I heard some automatically noticeable lyrics.

"Sex game had her ass blowing me up.."

I stared ahead silently before looking at Asia, watching as she giggled to herself. "This my shit- I got the moves, I got the moves, I'm making moves, you gotta move. She made that back move.. she made the titties moves, I make the-" Before she could react I snatched the phone out of her hands and tossed it out of the window nonchalantly. She gasped, jumping out of her seat to look back out of the window. "Y/N!!" She exclaimed and I hummed innocently while making a right turn. "Why would you do that?!"

"I don't wanna listen to no damn Big Sean.. that's why. And chill, imma get you a new one wit yo bum ass iPhone six." She smacked her lips but settled back in her seat. "Put something good on.. for real this time." I said as I handed her my phone.

One of our unreleased songs started to play as she started to scroll on my phone like it was hers. "Rek said that he's there, and Jhene texted you. She said that she has to cancel the date tonight.." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at her for a second. "Said she got a breakthrough with a song and wants to finish it tonight before she loses the spark?"

I hummed, nodding as I turned onto Rodeo, looking around for a parking spot. "Just say okay." I felt Asia stare at me for a moment before typing what I asked. Once I was parked behind the familiar black SUV I started to get out when she suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "Wait can I..." I nodded and closed the door. "We haven't had a lot of time to bond as.. as sisters and I don't want to seem like i'm overstepping but.. what's up with you and your girl?"

"What do you mean?" She gave me a look, knowing that I knew exactly what she meant. Leaning back in the seat, I huffed before shrugging. "Ight I know I forgave her hella fast, I know. But it's only because I get it. I don't expect her to be completely over Sean in a week, you know? They were together for a long time. And she was honest about that, even apologizing for it. Now if she lied.. it would be different, you know? I'm not stupid.. she pulls something like that again and we'll have a problem. But i'm not petty, I trust her. And if we don't have trust, we got nothing."

She simply nodded softly. "Yeah.. I guess I get it." Her eyes rolled as she pushed the car door open. "Why you gotta be an intellectual hood nigga? It's annoying, be stupid like Kai."

I laughed under my breath and climbed out, nodding at Rek who hopped out of the SUV parked in front of us. "Yo," I said, giving him a bro hug. "I don't think ya'll have met. Asia this is my bodyguard but he more like a homie. Rek this is my little sis Asia." He shook her hand politely before fixing his simple black shirt and I playfully grabbed the back to check the tag. "A Hanes shirt bro? Man at least have a Tommy black shirt." He smacked his lips and waved me off, walking with me as I led the way. "Looks like I'll be shopping for two people today huh?"