||Six|| Eyes

You opened your eyes slowly as the world seemed to shake, blinking away the fatigue that had long swept over you. You uncurled your small body, stretching out your limbs as you sat up. You arched your back slightly, your frubbles bubbling as contentment spread onto your features in the form of a short smile. The shaking was still existent, however, it was less intense. You were able to stay on your feet and hop around, venturing through the small paradise within your Pokeball. The serenity was something you weren't quite yet sure of. Should you feel untroubled and safe inside? Or should you be feeling lonely as you were the only one there?

You shook your head, jumping up onto a rock and staring down into the stream below, watching the water lick up the sides of the earth as it followed gravity's laws. You blinked warily, catching a glimpse of your rippling reflection cast into the flowing stream before crouching down. You sprawled yourself across the rock, resting your head on the edge where you continued to stare down into the racing swirls of crystalline blue.

In the moment of tranquillity that wafted about within the air, you became enraptured by your thoughts. You subconsciously croaked out in happiness as you realised you had just won your first battle. Your frubbles bubbled wildly as you watched the scene play out in your head, remembering everything about the activity down to the smallest detail. It was then you realised, your interests had been lingering on the opponent you had faced. He was strong, you could tell. You knew if you hadn't acted on it properly, Froakie would have quite possibly beaten you.

You spent the next few moments thinking to yourself in silence, blowing the occasional bubble and watching it float away before it popped in the distance. You puffed up your cheeks, about to create yet another bubble, when the world shook violently, tossing you from your rock and into the stream. You opened your eyes whilst underwater, confusion building up behind the yellow shine. Curiously, you swam through the stream, poking your head up out of the water to look around. The world was still shaking dangerously, tree branches waving about wildly as they shed their leaves. You exhaled in relief upon noticing the dangerous shaking was lessened when you were immersed in water, remaining where you were for a while longer.

The shaking grew lighter and lighter until it was no longer, leaving your curious gaze to wander past fallen twigs and miniature branches towards the heavenly atmosphere.
'What is she doing..?' You tilted your head to the side, making your way to the water's edge, your figure still donned with the same patience from before. You leapt from the water, bounding over towards the barrier you had encountered during your first time within your Pokeball, your senses on high alert.

You stopped in front of the barriers, staring up at it curiously.
"If I want to get out..." you began, sitting back as you thought aloud. "I'd have to break the barrier..! Duh!" You crouched down before running at the barriers, leaping into the air with a glowing fist. You struck the barrier with a powerful Pound, jumping back to examine what damage you had caused with a proud smile. Your smile faded once you noticed you had made no more than a scratch upon the barriers' surface. You gritted your teeth in frustration, jumping back before repeating the same process as before.

It took a few tries, but eventually, the barriers had been partially broken. You squeezed past the barriers and bounded off down the darkening hall, pupils thinned in anxiety as the light slipped further away from your reach. The further you went, the more prolonged your hops became and for good reason too. You had no clue as to what lay beyond your current position and quite frankly, you didn't want to find out too soon.

Inhaling sharply, you took another hop, eyes widening as the ground caved in beneath your weight, the darkness spiralling around your flailing body as it dragged you farther down. You screwed your eyes shut and let it engulf you, seeing no other option. In a matter of seconds, you saw light once again and you were sitting on the ground, your Pokeball motionless beside you. Laika gazed at you, dumbfounded. You turned your head, looking up at your trainer and her newfound friends cluelessly, giving a small croak with an adorable smile.