The Mysterious Cousin

Start from the beginning

"We're here!" Kunpimook brought us back to the real world.

We stopped infront of a huge door and it opened for us.

And there we saw a very long table with lots of food on it. Music was playing in the background as the Queen sit in the middle.

"Jungkook, look what you did! Theu really thought I'm pregant" she whispered through gritted teeth but I ignored her.

"Come and Join us Princess and Sir Jungkook." The old man said. "Oh, I'm Rudolph by the way. The right hand of the queen" he added.

"Nice to meet you sir Rudolph." I bowed.

"He can speak Korean too?" I whispered to Lalisa as we walk to the table.

"Yes, most of the people who serve her knows many language and that includes Korean." she answered back.

"So that's the reason why you know it too. And Taehyung knows Thai because he lived here. What language do you usually speak with him?" I asked curiously. I can't stop being jealous, I know.

"Jungkook! Stop talking about Tahyung!"

She pulled me to the seat next to the Queen. I sat there and she sat across me.

"I just bowed at the queen because I don't know the honorifics when it comes to her.

Later, the table were filled with servants. And I was surprised. Usually the Queen would never eat with the servant right? The Queen must have noticed my curious expression so she cleared her throat.

"If you are wondering why they are here. It's because the princess always wants to eat with the servants. When she was young, she will threathen them that she will not eat if they don't join her." the queen chuckled and I looked at Lalisa who is now happily talking with sir Rudolph beside her.

"She's amazing." I said.

"She is. But stubborn too."

"Why?"

"When she was young, she always sneaks out of the palace. I don't know how she does that. But she's really good at it. I would always scold her for that but she won't listen."

Yeah thanks for reminding me about her cheating.

Well it's not cheating because she doesn't know me back then but still.  I hate it.

I just nodded and didn't talk anymore. I focused on eating my jealousy out.

My attention was grabbed when a girl the same age as Lisa came in.

She's wearing an elegant dress and I think she's not a servant. She's beautiful but not as beautiful as my wife.

The table got quiet when she arrived. And when I looked at Lalisa, she has this worried expression plastered on her face.

Who is she?

The queen answered my thought.

"Jungkook, I want you to meet Eunha, Lalisa's cousin." the Queen spoke.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"Nice to meet you too." she gave me a tight-lipped smile and I got chills.

I don't know why but she's scary.

Good thing she knows Korean too but her diction is not that good compared to Lalisa's.

Lalisa on the other hand smiled at her but she didn't respond.

She just took the vacant seat next to Bam who is sitting beside me.

Eunha started asking in Thai with the Queen which I didn't understand but I bet it's about the celebration because the Queen answered with the word pregnancy.

It didn't scaped my eyes how Eunha looked at Lalisa with hate and disgust. I know that look. It is how Tzuyu looked at Lalisa at the party.

I don't know what happened between them. Why she seemed to hate my wife. But whatever it is, I don't feel good.

I can tell she is a threat.

And I think my wife is not safe with this girl around.

When Lalisa and I got back in the room, she started ignoring me. She just lay down the bed and closed her eyes.

"Baby?" I shaked her shoulders. I know she's not sleeping.

"Baby? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." she answered coldly.

"You are not. What is it?" I asked and she sighed.

"I don't like you looking at other girls Jungkook. You should know that by now." she said and I got confused.

"What are you talking about? I didn't look at other girls." I don't remember checking out other girls except her.

"Yes you did! You were looking at my cousin the entire time!" she said.

Oh! Now I get it. She's referring to Eunha. But I never looked at her like that. I was just engrossed with her threathening aura.

"I can't believe you are jealous because of that. There's no need to be jealous Lalisa. I was just looking at her because she's been glaring at you the whole time. Which makes me wonder if there's something going on between you two? Are you not in good terms with her?" I asked curiously.

"Uhm.. It's kinda complicated. Her mother is the one who planned to kill me."

"Her mom did that?"

What the fuck! So that maybe the reason why I don't like her.

"Yes. And I feel sorry for Eunha." Lalisa looked down.

"Why?"

"Because,  her mother was imprisoned because of me. Now she has no mother. And I know how sad it is to have no mother."

"What are you saying? They are the ones who should be sorry because they tried to kill you!" I said.

I really can't believe Lalisa. She's too kind for this world!

"But still." she said and I got quiet.

"Just try to avoid her. I don't feel good when she's around you." I said.

"Why?" she nervously asked.

"Just avoid her please." I said and she nodded.

"By the way, I'll be going to see Taehyung and Jimin. I will have them go back to Korea without me." I said.

"But, aren't you coming with them? You also need to talk to your parents right?" she asked.

"No, I'll just call them. Besides, I'm really scared to go home. What if the Queen pushes you to marry another guy when I'm away." I said.

"That's impossible." she rolled her eyes.

Later we heard a knock on the door.

"Sir Jungkook, your room is ready!" Bam said and when I looked at Lalisa she just signalled me to go  out and face Bam.

But seriously? Why do I need to stay in another room? I just want to stay with Lalisa.

"Please don't lock the door this evening." I said and she noddded.

I plan to make love with her everyday hoping to create a beautiful baby.

👑

Author's Note

I'm so stressed with the coming BTS concert that I find it hard to write.

😥😥😥