Chapter 7: Too Young

Depuis le début

''My baby.'' Her eyes filled with tears and she launched herself at me, Tatum tensing beside me as she pat my head and cooed into my hair.

''Petricia.'' Uncle Rick came over and tried to pry his mate off me but she refused to let go.

''He's too young Rick. He's too young for a mate I won't let him.'' She growled out and Tatum bristled, his hackles rising.

My mind was still processing everything that had happened since I dropped the lasagne.

I dropped the lasagne because of that scent... Tatum's scent.

Tatum followed me up the stairs and... wouldn't let anyone in.

He pulled the glass from my feet... and wrapped them.

He brought me down the stairs and says I'm his mate and... wants to take me back with him.

Easy enough.

My world clouded over and my vision went black as I passed out, the last thing I saw was Tatum's eyes flashing and a vicious growl before my body was ripped from my aunt's and fell limp into his chest.

'How embarrassing.' I thought to myself when I came to and opened my eyes to see silver ones staring back at me but through my grogginess, they just looked like floating lights.

''Are you okay, mate?'' His hand came up to brush the hair out of my eyes as he sat beside me on my bed.

I nodded my head, the action ruffling my hair that was covering my neck and alerting me to the chilly night air, my body covering in goosebumps.

Tatum watched me as I shivered but it took him no longer than two seconds to pull me to his chest as he lay down and shared his warmth with me.

I seemed to be saying this a lot lately, but how embarrassing. I was a fully grown twenty-two-year-old male werewolf completely capable of warming myself, or so I told myself.

As his warmth enveloped me I couldn't help but shuffle back further into his chest where he started his soft rumbling growl again similar to what you'd use to calm a pup but it soon turned deeper as he grabbed my hip to still my wriggling.

''I want to know your name first before I mate you.'' He growled into my ear making me whimper.

''Ja-Jaidan.'' I didn't even know what that meant. To 'mate' me? I had no idea about mating. None at all. I knew it was something that happened and you ended up with a nasty looking bite afterwards that you were left with for life but that was it.

His deep growl soon turned back to a lower, pleased rumble, his chest vibrating on my back and his hands skimming under my shirt and along my hip until they stopped along with his soothing sounds when his fingers found a familiar scar.

My breathing stopped and before I knew it, Tatum's eyes flashed to that brighter silver and he was above me ripping the blanket and shirt off of me before zeroing in on the claw marks.

''Who did this?'' His voice was deathly low, warning me that there would be no funny business.

''An-An enforcer of a rogue pack.'' I curled in on myself to hide the marks but he flattened my body again, pressing himself down on me.

''Is it still alive?''

''No. My uncle took care of it and drove him far away.'

Barely satisfied, his body slowly lifted off me and his head traveled down above my pants, his tongue snaking out to lick at the raised skin and rub circles into my hips with his thumbs as he used his hands to hold me still on the bed.

''My mark will fix this.'' His lips landed on the largest, angriest scar and my body writhed and arched under his glowing eyes when they met mine.

My vision turned sharper and brighter letting me know my wolf was right at the surface and my eyes were shining to warn Tatum that he was bringing my wolf out. I knew my hips were an extremely sensitive part of my body, but when he touched them it became almost unbearably...pleasurable.

I could feel his canines lengthening against my scars and he slowly made his way up my body until he was firmly nestled between my legs, his mouth now attacking my neck preparing it for his mark as his hips rolled in waves against my now aching length.

Whimpers left me countlessly as he continued his onslaught of kisses, licks and nips between my shoulder and neck in tandem with his hips grinding into mine, his member rubbing against mine through the barrier of our clothes.

My back arched off the bed and a whine shamelessly bubbled up when he pulled away but it was only for a second while he ripped his and my pants off, not caring as he tore the fabric and quickly blanketed me with his body again, taking only a second to pull his shirt off so that I could feel every ridge and dip of his muscles.

His hips were driving me crazy as they rolled with mine, mewls leaving my mouth in pleasure, his face leaving my neck to look me in the eyes where I couldn't help the urge to lick his lips and that seemed to snap his resolve as his canines dropped to my neck and sunk into my skin, his hormones seeping into me as my release thrashed through me as my loud moan echoed through the room and no doubt through the whole pack house.

As he was licking the wound clean the door slammed open and the man that was worrying not to laugh and sitting beside me earlier came running through only to stop dead in his tracks and stare at my sated expression before Tatum completely blanketed me and growled into my neck warning the man that he would attack him if he even though about taking one step closer.

''Tatum your father has left. There are rogues on the border and you have a job to do.''

''I need to tend to my mate.'' He harshly bit out.

''Alpha Rick has agreed to you mating on certain conditions, not that he has much say now. You go ahead and I'll travel with him. Your father has been trying to push your link for the last half hour.''

''You won't touch him.'' Tatum growled and lowered more of his weight onto me possessively but I couldn't feel anything, my mind was still hazed with pleasure.

''I won't touch him.'' The man nodded and left the room so we could get dressed.

''Jaidan.'' Tatum whispered from my neck giving it one final lick sending my body into pleasure mode again and he groaned as a desperate whine left me. ''You have to get dressed.''

My mind was muddled, my head shaking and my hands tightening on his shoulders to keep him in place.

''I'll see you soon, mate.'' He soothed my haze with a soft rumbling growl as he lifted me from my bed and went about dressing me before leaving out the door and giving a warning look to the large man. ''Take care of him.''

''Hello, sweetheart. My name's Alic.'' He smiled warmly as I fidgeted in a large sweater and loose black jeans. ''He sure did want to cover you up, huh?''

I smiled softly at that and made my way out the door with him. Tatum didn't pick the skinny jeans or the smaller sweaters, he chose the largest things I own, not that I own anything less revealing than long sleeve shirts, sweaters and jeans.

''You reek of his scent.'' Alic scrunched his face and stuck his tongue out comically as I sniffed my sweater in confusion. ''You won't be able to smell it as strong as others little one but it's suffocating. He definitely wanted people to know who you're mated to.'' He used his hand to fan the air in front of his face before laughing softly down at my horrified expression.

''Is it really that strong?'' I whispered as we entered the living room.

''Almost. I'd give you a minute to say goodbye to your aunt and uncle but your aunt is in hysterics. It'd be best if you saw her another day as per her condition of frequent visits.''

''Okay.'' I whispered and took a long look at the pack house as we disappeared into the woods and headed towards the mountains. ''I guess this is goodbye.''

''No. Only a see you later.'' He smiled and ushered me further into the darkness.

Sorry, there won't be any updates next week as I'm working on editing He's My Mate. xx