Sneaky things..💔

* Kentrell POV
I never wanna see taina hurt especially when it's cause of me but this time she wasn't showing emotion, i know her dude cheated on her and i was the reason sending somebody to seduce him & spike his drink he ain't about to have taina & i have nothing! I want her back on tour & at my house! we split before but never for this long she was getting to comfortable with slime. Aye say montana where my next show again? let me ask taina if she wanna come out things gon be different this trip around, i gotta get back on her good side and right now she'll probably let me back in to have a shoulder to lean on. I texted her lastnight she didn't reply so i'm gonna pop up & bring gifts for her and my daughter i know it won't be that easy she so tired of my bullshit but i'll try plus she deserve the world & more.
* Taina POV*
I let everything go & focused on malia we were out at " BounceU" a jumping place for kids after this we're gonna go meet aliyah for dinner i was so excited to spend time with my daughter even though she's a baby her presence keeps me sane and makes me feel better about everything! after about 45 minutes more we were heading to some soul food restaurant to eat dinner, getting there & seeing aliyah made me smile a lil i wasn't sad but i was disappointed.. hey bestie how you feeling? you look nice she told me" i smiled i feel nice i missed lil malia busy body so today was well needed, how you feeling i asked her?" i'm feeling good! branden been blowing me up about you so let me guess you blocked him; she asked me! yes i blocked him even before all this mess i seen because he was ignoring me & i couldn't understand why & now i see so it's fine i told her right before the waitress came over & took our order, waiting on our food we decided to talk about something more interesting malia 1st birthdayy is coming, business moves can be made it's just a lot & we discussed that just well.
* 2 hours later*
Malia was in bed fast asleep after her bath, so i was gonna sit downstairs & drink some wine aliyah should be home soon she had a lil date i was proud of her, i love ben but it was best she left him in past with his lil wild life & two wild people together are no good! * ding dong* i looked up looking surprised nobody called me i got up walking to the door seeing branden in the peep hole i opened the door, so let me guess you lost your key? i asked him, no i didn't lose it i just didn't wanna invade your privacy with all that's going on, but i can go back out & use my key if that's what you want i just gave him a blank stare; branden can you tell me why you here? & why you so happy? came to get your stuff? it's folded up nice by the bed i told him turning away & walking back to the couch i can't believe he even came here" first of all babe let me explain he said to me, there's nothing to explain branden i seen it you did what you did that's why you ignored me for hours you didn't even tell me you were leaving town when we spoke in the morning you told me you were free today how does that change in hours & then i don't get told anything i guess a secret trip was needed for you right? just let me the fuck be & you can go on living your happy life! i'm tired of being embarrassed i'm not going for it again! i said now all in his face; i felt the tears about to come but i held them so good i wouldn't let him break me i been there to many times with kentrell! If you listen to me & let me explain everything to you it wasn't like that & it wasn't suppose to even look like that she was also promoting the club hosting she was telling me about her business & how she just moved out here i didn't cheat on you, & then the bitch drugged me i went to the hospital after throwing up all morning i know i didn't pop the pill they found in my system i only had a few drinks, she ask to buy me one so i let her & i did the same in return but not nothing like that babe i swear to you! you think i'm gonna listen to everything you been through just to put you back through it, no! my mom adores you & if she finds out anything of this i'll be a dead soul! don't do this to me he said to me with all seriousness, branden i refuse to go through this again i tried my hardest to trust you & you couldn't even tell me you were going out of town and then your out of town doing this you can just go live your life the way you want this clearly ain't it & i'm fine with that i said before letting a tear slip, he rushed over to my side grabbing my hands i'm not letting you go, it wasn't what you think i didn't mean to hurt you! my manager let me know last minute we weren't talking but i should have let you know! don't do this he said to me before i turned into a waterfall i was so disappointed so that's where my tears were coming from i got out his grip & just walked away walking into the bathroom he couldn't see me like this, & i wasn't coming out til he leave.
* 2 hours later*
Branden left a hour ago after trying to get me out the bathroom, i couldn't let him back in that easy & i didn't believe not one word he said to me, so i'll let us just be apart for now & only time will tell..