Can We Move Forward?💁🏽‍♀️🙇🏾‍♀️

* Kentrell POV*
My momma and Taina finally got back 30 minutes ago but i haven't seen her since she got in the house, i know she's upset with me but we just started back talking and i won't let her go like last time at least not without an explanation because i know i can't force her to stay with me when i constantly fuck up and do things to hurt her. I got up walking around the house looking for her, i walked in the kitchen seeing my mom cleaning up, everybody's gone! Ma" where's Taina? Idk she somewhere around here but don't worry about that right now come sit down and talk to me she said giving me a look i never seen before i kinda got scared you never know with my mother. We both sat down in the chairs next to the door, Wassup Ma? Everything ok? Hell No Kentrell everything isn't okay, why do you constantly keep doing this to this girl like how much more do you think she's going to take? Do you know i had to pull my car over for 30 minutes because she panicked & couldn't stop crying all behind your stupid mistakes, YOU KEEP WANTING HER AROUND BUT CANT GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! i didn't confirm your lil piece being pregnant cause that's your business but you better fix something & let some things go or let her go to be happy she said walking away! i sat there & put my hands in my head cause i know i was wrong and my mother telling me made it more real, " do i let her go" i want to get myself together, i want to be with her, but sometimes it's just hard! After 15 minutes of sitting there thinking i got up going to look for her. I walked through the house going outside in the front to see if she was out there & she was sitting in the chair with her feet up just looking at the stars after a while she looked over seeing me & sat up, i was waiting on you to come out so i can get my things out your car i'm going to take a uber home she said" It's 1am Tay why would i let you take a uber home this late, Can we talk? i asked"she looked at me letting me know to start. I just wanna say i'm sorry and i know sorry doesn't always help, but i'm sorry you had to find out that way i'm sorry i keep leading you on to hurt you because i'm still growing and don't really know how to love but i know that i do love you, want to be with you, start a family & marry you, i'm sorry i'm not the boy you want me to be, i don't know if the baby is mine i know i slipped up & i can't change anything but my actions and i can really try to change them all for you i don't want to sneak around anymore, sleep with different girls or for you to move on & leave me i went through that pain i haven't felt what you felt fully but i felt it with you being with someone else and i apologize i pushed you there, & left you to cry, sleep& think alone, when it was my fault i'll do whatever i have to do to prove to you it's only you! I want you to move back in with me, come on tour with me, anything to show you it's all up for you♥️. She stared at me before she looked away & i heard sniffles, Ma don't cry i'm sorry i hate seeing you cry especially when i'm the reason, i leaned over & just started holding her til she calmed down🙇🏾‍♂️, kentrell can you take me home please? i just wanna go home! okay i unlocked the car door you can get in let me go say goodnight i said before walking away. Ma, wya? me & tay heading out" you okay? yes i'm going upstairs to get in the bed where's my tay? she's in the car she had a breakdown i'm bout to take her home, she lives almost 2 hours away but with me driving you know we'll get there in 1 hour & 30 minutes or less i said laughing, oh god son okay get her there & you get home safe or take her with you home til the morning, it's a lil late but kiss her goodnight for me & i love ya! lock up when you leave out she said shutting all the lights off walking away. I got back to the car after locking up seeing Taina in the back laying across the seat, Hey Tay what's ya address again? i said shaking her, kenny your house is fine for the night if you don't mind i'll sleep in the guest room she said before closing her eyes back, i pulled off going in the direction of my house.
* 30 minutes later *
I pulled up at my house shaking tay to get up but she didn't budge, So i just picked her up carrying her to the door. Oh shit where's my key? Damn tay you heavy i said searching my pockets for my key, finding them i unlocked the door stepping in, closing the door with my foot then turning around to lock in before walking upstairs with her bridal style laying her in the guest room bed before i walked out to go get her something to sleep in. I walked in my closet going in one of her old bags i pulled out a big shirt & some shorts walking back in the guest room giving her a towel, washcloth & her clothes! Tay here, she sat up what's this? your stuff to shower & change if you want to if you need me i'll be next door i said standing there before she said okay standing up going into the bathroom i walked in my room stripping so i can hop in the shower, after a 30 minute shower i hopped out going in my closet to get some boxers i ain't gon be extra i'm only going to bed i thought to myself😂. I turned off my lights climbing in my bed, pulling out my phone scrolling threw IG, i looked up seeing Taina by the door" i sat my phone down patting the spot next to me but instead she walked over & sat right on top straddling me. I'm sorry i ignored what you said, i really do love you kentrell" i want to be with you but i can't take nomore hurt from you, i don't really know how to feel about this baby situation other than i'm really hurt and it's going to bother me for a while but i can try to move past it until we find out if he or she is yours she said before leaning over to hug me then kiss me. I missed this so much i said rubbing on her ass while we was making out "make love to me kentrell she said above a whisper, i looked at her asking is she sure, yes i'm sure i wanna feel you inside of me now" i flipped us over so i can be on top i pulled down her pants before going down & going in, i was face deep i spelt my name on it before i lifted my head up, i came up looking at her before i pulled down my boxers pulling out my hard member, rubbing it across her vagina "stop teasing me she said whining" nah you gotta cry for this d**k show me you really want it she got up pushing me down so she can be on top sliding down on my member before she started riding & twerking on me,oh shittttt slow down Tay i'm bout to cum, oh no you not hold that shit so we can cum together, i moved her off of me before i turned her over on all four's sliding into her, moving nice & slow, fasterrrrrrrrrr! what's my name? kentrelllll🙄, oh yeah? i said speeding up, what's my name? dadddyyyy, daddyyyy, stop!!!!!!
nah ain't no stopping, i'm bout to cum she said hold that shit i said speeding up hitting her spot, we both came at the same time, before i got up running the shower water for us, i carried her in the bathroom before stepping in & she followed, we went another round then washed up, walking in the room she grabbed her shirt before tryna walk out, nah shawty come sleep with me tonight your only here til the morning, she said okay leaving out to go get her phone & other things before she climbed in the bed moving all under me, you still the same feels like i gotta sleep on top of you how you be under me i said laughing before playing in her hair, hearing her light snores & me dozing off right after.