Being Sneaky Pt.1

Kentrell POV*
I had a show tonight, but i just couldn't get T out my head, i wonder if she'll be at my show tonight, i hope so i can bring them out on the stage & tell the world how much she mean to me even though we're not on the best of terms right now. I was sitting in my room listening to my unreleased music that some how fans just keep getting to but i would just add more verses or remove & replace one to confuse them when i dropped the actual song, my phone kept dinging* i looked down forgetting i had this girl i was kicking it with flying out to see me, oh shit how could i forget? i gotta make sure to keep her & Taina far away from each other even though T is just my baby mother so it won't look as bad since she brought my daughter but we both still confused on where we want to be & i don't want her to cut me off forever.
I picked up my phone " aye say, call me when you touch imma have montana send the car, i got yo room booked but i'll see you tonight slime, i said to her before hanging up" i don't really talk much over the phone i feel like somebody always listening, i walked out my room going in montana shit, yo shawty landing soon send a car & one of them fools to test that out i need to see what she heading for forreal i told him before walking out: I always send one of my slimes to act like they wanna kick it & show em some cash just to see what type of time i gotta be on. I missed my daughter & her mother but she was not forgiving me at this moment i tried everything but a proposal i ain't ready for all that doe; I took off walking down the hall to see if they was up, to my surprise they was heading out, i picked up malia carrying her out the door behind T" im sending security with you, you got my daughter & i don't need nothing happening! i told her" no your not, i'm good your famous not me and i don't want your people all in my business so cut it short and keep YOUR security guards with you she said before walking off, i'm tired of her attitude but i expect nothing less after all we been through since she got here. I was still sending security; no ifs ands or buts about it she got my daughter & i need to make sure she protected.
* Taina POV*
I was on my way to the mall with malia, i didn't want kentrell security following me i'm not h im & i don't need nobody in my business plus i was meeting up with this boy i met down at the pool, we been talking and so far i loved his vibes. I wasn't bringing malia around him, Aliyah was going to meet me at the mall and shop with malia while me & my new boo branden shop, talk & eat. I walked in the mall starting my shopping before i got a call from my bestie to meet her at the food court, i paid for what i had picked up before heading down there bumping right into her, well damn A you got a tracking device on me i started laughing, we talked before branden called asking did i stand him up" nope you can meet me at foot locker the lower level i said before kissing malia & walking off in that direction. I was enjoying my time with branden, Aliyah and malia had left already, it's been almost 4 hours & kentrell show was tonight i thought about not going but why did i fly out if i wasn't going to take our daughter to support even though liyah or montana can take her; i was wrapping up my lil date & heading back to the hotel i was so happy inside branden was a vibe i wanted to keep around so far..
30 minutes later* I was walking off the elevator, seeing kentrell & some girl go in his room; he mean mugged tf out of me but i let it slide! i was happy right now & he wouldn't ruin it" I was walking to my room to get ready for tonight, sheronda was in town so she would watch malia for the after party timing, then we'll be leaving tomorrow after noon for the next city. I did my hygiene & got us dressed, i just had to fix my hair i was ready to switch it up but i'll wait til tomorrow! * knocking on the door* took me out my thoughts, we ready to head out i heard montana telling Aliyah, thank god i was finishing up, i cleaned after myself, grabbing our bags while aliyah grabbed malia & we headed out to the sprinter bus; Walking on i seen kentrell & his girl all hugged up i won't let him get to me, Ben took malia without even saying a word to Aliyah, this whole bus is just toxic i thought to myself" sitting my purse down & grabbing my phone i'll text my boo until we get there, just to my surprise he was facetiming me" hold on i told him putting airpods in, i just couldn't stop smiling at our conversation & i could feel kentrell burning a whole in my face but i acted as if i didn't see him, he's with his gf there's no need for us to stare or talk.
* 30 minutes later* Kentrell POV..
You going on in 10 montana told me, i was just sitting here in thought i really think taina tryna piss me off she been boo-lovin since she got on the bus, i was ready to get from over here in miami, we leave tomorrow afternoon; i'm not letting T get away with what my security guards told me, she bugging embarrassing me walking around with another nigga doing shit we don't do even do, i got the pictures to prove it but i'm not bout to think on that, i hate performing but i love money & my fans, i got up walking to the front where the stage was before taking a deep breath & going out.