Idk what else to do.🙇🏾‍♀️

* Taina POV*
Every since i walked out on kentrell over a hour ago i been sitting in the guest room eating & watching tv! I turned the tv off and just started to think to myself " do i believe him " or " do i call his mom " to confirm his story she won't lie for him but i don't want her in our business cause i do nothing but run back to him & im tired of it but i can't find the strength to leave him alone! I heard kentrell coming down the steps he screamed i be back in a few tay that's the nickname he calls me still gives me butterflies somehow :( i heard the front door close, no kiss, no peek in, no i love you or anything i got up grabbed his keys to his black range rover, my shades & my metal bat, as i followed behind him staying 1 car behind! he didn't tell me where he was going but who in the hell lives over here i thought to myself! not nobody we know personally together. I watched him park in a driveway i rode past him and did a u-turn to park across the street a couple houses down til he go in then i moved up! I watched a pretty light skin girl with red hair open the door, well where does he know her from i'm not going to jump to conclusion! *it can just be business taina* i watched him hug her then kiss her a couple of times, first of all does this bitch want everybody in her business she has her curtains wide open but it's the perfect day! i sat here & watch them for a good 15 minutes and they're just talking til she decided to climb on top of him and now they making out he feeling on her, i'm just taking pictures as many as i can before i make my next move, things start getting intense they're undressing each other & going upstairs. I can't believe this i thought he would change! should i go in there or should i go home and wait for him to come i ask myself. Matter fact i'll call his mom and get her advice.
Taina: Hey Momma, rn i'm sitting outside of one of kentrell gf's house i followed him here and i know i shouldn't have but i just wanted the truth from him.
Sheronda: Bby you did the right thing but why follow him all the way there and not go in i love you like your my child and i want the best for you. If you don't go knock on that door and call me when you on ya way home after beating his or her ass.
Taina: Ok momma, love you too i'll call you right back.
* 15minutes later * i looked over omg i'm lost in my thoughts when did they come back downstairs. They just fucking with the curtains wide open he has to love her this is no type of privacy or creeping for him, i took a deep breath and got out the car, I knocked on the door " who is it" she asked " meeeee, hey girl" she opened the door looking at me like, i know you from somewhere just can't put my hand on it she said" but how can i help you; she asked! I'm just wondering if kentrell here can you let him know his T's at the door * she laughed* ohhhh you must be Taina....yes i'll let him know" Kentrelllllllllllll" she yelled, wassup bae he came to the door and kissed her without even looking! ( bae look you have company) he smirked before he looked over and looked like he seen a ghost/ hey kentrellll you busy? He just stared at me, i looked at him holding my back my tears from falling and he still didn't say anything; I moved back and just walked away, of course he has nothing to say he's guilty of everything he just did! i got in the car & just drove off idk where i was going i was just riding and i still didn't let one tear fall i should've listened to my dad.

* Kentrell POV *
I was still stuck in the door, how am i suppose to explain everything I just did, i know she seen! I'm lost i know i should have went after her but why if she didn't let me explain she just walked off even if it took me a couple of minutes, i walked back in the house & put my clothes on, nikki was in the kitchen cooking " so what happened, i hope you told that bitch off about stalking us" i walked up to her hugging her waist, kissing her neck" i'm going to the studio i'll be back tonight, i kissed her on the lips & left out. I got in my car and just thought to myself how did i do this, how did i even get caught now i have to explain i really love taina and i know i probably hurt her even though she just looked at me like she knew all this time. I was feeling nikki a lot but she'll never be my main piece" I started my car & drove off heading to the studio i needed to let these emotions out i'm starting to feel.

I'm Working Guys:)