Assasination

(School dorm)

It was still early in the morning when miku woke up. Normally hibiki would be sleeping next to her but there was no one there. 

Miku: hibiki?

The only thing there was a letter from hibiki.

Letter: ditching school. Training.

Miku: what is she doing?

(Training grounds)

Hibiki was busy training with genjuurou. At the moment she was punching a punching bag.

Genjuurou: you're doing it wrong. Your fists should fly like hammers, smashing the thunder of the bolt that struck you.

Hibiki: I didn't understand a word of that! But I'll give it a shot.

Hibiki took a deep breath and focused all the energy she created in her fist. Then she punched the bag so hard that the branch it was hanging from braked, landing it a few meters back in a pond.

 Then she punched the bag so hard that the branch it was hanging from braked, landing it a few meters back in a pond

Genjuurou: good. Let's put these to work

Genjuurou was already standing by with some punching pads on his hands.

(Time skip)

Hibiki was resting on a couch in the secret base, when Y/n came to her with a drink.

Y/n: here you go hibiki, some refreshments for the hard worker.

Hibiki: thanks.

Y/n handed over the drink to hibiki.

Genjuurou: Y/n, next up is your turn to train.

Y/n: no thank you, after the last time I'm done.

Genjuurou: I insist, you can't always count on the gaia memory's for backup. You need a basic understanding of fighting.

Kanade: good luck Y/n, I hate to be in your shoes.

Genjuurou: that goes for you kanade. You two form a pair. You are also the main part of double, so you need to have the same training.