Doubt

(Helicopter - front)

The Helicopter that picked up Dr. Ver and the girls was now flying away to a safe spot. The one piloting was nastassja. 

Inner nastassja: i acquired stealth technology while analyzing the capabilities of the shenshou jing. Even if our advantage is great, it is also a fleeting, fragile thing.

Nastassja then started coughing. She looked at her hand and noticed that their was blood on it.

Nastassja: I must hurry! Our advantage is not the only thing which is fleeting and fragile

(Helicopter- back)

Maria's group together with Dr. Ver were in the back of helicopter. 

Inner maria: serena, was that really you? And why haven't you aged? I just can't… 

Behind Maria, kirika threw Dr. Ver against the wall of the Helicopter. 

Dr. Ver: ugh!

Kirika then grabbed Dr. Ver by his collar. 

Kirika: what's wrong with you?! If they take control of the base, where are we supposed to hide until we execute our plan, Desu-ka?!

Maria: stop it. Whatever you do, it's pointless now.

Kirika: it's your stupid fault!

Kirika then released Dr. Ver from her grip. And stood up.

Dr. Ver: you surprised me. Don't i even get a chance to apologize?

Then a screen on the wall lit up and on it was nastassja. 

Nastassja(coms): fortunately, we were able to protect our treasure. However, now that they've taken control of our base, we have nothing left to feed rhe nephilim. This is a huge problem. 

Shirabe: it's calm now, but who knows when it'll get hungry again and run wild?

Dr. Ver: we may no longer have a food source, but we haven't lost all our options yet.

Dr.ver looked at the pendants the girls were wearing around their necks and started to grin.

Shirabe: you don't mean…?

Dr. Ver: I wouldn't dare. Your pendants are too valuable, we still need them. But the pendants of our enemies… 

Maria: have you no honor?!

Dr. Ver : of course I have. But you need to look at the big picture. 

Shirabe: about big pictures, where are your two, so called bodyguards?

Dr. Ver: don't worry about those two. Their bloodlust will bring them back, wanting for more.

(Dopants)