Chapter 19

"I look forward to seeing Naboo again.. I've thought about it every day since I left...It's by far the most beautiful place, that I've been too," Anakin spoke up.

Alia looked down and began to mess with her hands....

" You were a little boy then... it may or may not be as you remembered.." Alia replied still looking down at her hands.

" I think time has matured those feelings for me," he said.

"It must be difficult giving up your future for the Jedi.... not being able to visit the places you'd like....or do the things you like." Padme spoke up.

"Or be with the people you love," Anakin soon found himself staring at Alia.... she was still looking at her hands.

"Are you allowed to love? I thought it was forbidden..." Padme continued, not failing to notice.... she knew they loved each other.... and she wasn't going to give up on them.

"Attachment is forbidden... Possession is forbidden, Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love..... it's central to a Jedi's life, so you could say we're encouraged to love," Anakin explained.

" You've changed so much," Alia replied.... looking up at Anakin.

"You haven't changed a bit... you're exactly the way I remembered you in my dreams, beautiful... and I doubt Naboo has changed," Anakin said looking at Alia.

"It hasn't," Alia trailed off... looking away.

"You were dreaming about your mother earlier, weren't you?" Alia said quickly changing the subject.

"Yes.... I left Tatooine so long ago, my memory of her is fading.. I don't want to lose it..... recently I've been seeing her in my dream, vivid dreams.... scary dreams. I worry about her," Anakin replied... remembering all the dreams.

"I wish".... Alia paused, she couldn't remember her parents.... she doesn't remember anything from her childhood, all she remembered was when Yoda started training her.... to be a Jedi. "I wish I had memories of my parents... if I have any," she continued.

Both Anakin and Padme gave Alia sympathetic look.... they felt bad for her, because they both had parents... Anakin had his mother, and Padme had her parents.... and siblings.

Meanwhile Alia had no one....

She just had her thoughts... and dreams, and they scared her.

"Anakin?" Alias said turning towards him...

"Yes.. Alia?" He replied.

"Have you been having dreams about hurting people? Or killing them?" Alia questioned.

"No... not that I can remember, why?" He said with a hint of concern in his voice.

"I-I've been having dreams... bad ones, about turning to the dark side... and you were in some of them, but you killed me..." she said gently.

She thought to herself... what if this was her future, joining the dark side.

"Alia I would never hurt you," he spoke up.

Suddenly R2 rolled up... beeping happily, Alia looked out the window and noticed they had arrived to Naboo.

Alia smiled....

********************************************
I'm so sorry about this chapter being so short.... but I hope you guys are enjoying it, because I enjoyed writing.

Much love. ❤️