Chapter 5

********************************************
Alia looked all around her, innocent people lying on the floor......dead...

She looked up, she could feel the power grow more.... she wanted more.

"Alia how could you?" A voice told her, she turned around and saw Obi wan.... she looked down at her hands, " I-I didn't mean too, I-I don't even know what I was doing" she pleaded.

He looked at her disgusted....

"Obi wan please believe me, I can't lose you too!" She begged him.... he turned around and walked away, she tried running after him... but she couldn't move..

It was like she was glued in place... it scared her.

She turned around and saw Qui Gon, he looked at her and shook his head....

"Alia I am disappointed in you, you were supposed to help Anakin.... but instead you've joined the dark side" he said....

"No...no....no you have to believe me, I didn't mean to do this" she told him.

She noticed he was looking behind her....

Master yoda walked up to her slowly.... he had his lightsaber in his hand, she could see the sadness in his eyes....

Master??? W-what are you doing? She questioned....

"Doing what is right, Alia" he said... he lifted his lightsaber and stab Alia, she cried out in pain..... and soon everything went dark.

********************************************
Alia jumped out of bed.... NOOOOO!!! She screamed, suddenly she realized where she was.

Worry filled her.... What does this mean she thought, she wanted to ask someone... confide in them, but she didn't want to bother them... so she decided to keep it to herself.

Alia got dressed... she packed her bag and hurried off to find Master Yoda, before she could get to far she ran into Obi wan and Anakin..... She gave them both a sad look, "Obi wan i am so sorry for your loss" she told him.

"Alia its okay, but aren't you ready to start your trials?" he said, she nodded... she truly felt bad for Obi wan, she couldn't imagine losing her Master.

She felt Anakin look at her..... She turned to him and said "good luck with your training... I'll see you both when I get back from Naboo, whenever that is! he smiled, she couldn't help but notice he was blushing as well. After talking to them both for awhile Alia decided to hurry off and find Yoda...

Alia found Master Yoda and the rest of the Jedi waiting by a ship... they all greeted her.

"Alia today is the big day for you, it is" Master Yoda said proudly... she smiled

"Yes Master! I am very excited... I'm one step closer to becoming a Jedi" she replied back

"In the force you already are" Master Windu said.... "We are all proud of you" they all said together.

And with that, they all boarded the ship.... she noticed Obi wan and Anakin were both on the ship... she thought to herself, why are all the Jedi going to Naboo? Whose gonna stay behind and protect Coruscant and the people?

Before she started to worry anymore, her eyes caught something.... outer space..

Alia has never left Coriscant... she has been way to busy with training, to actually notice that there were more things then just this one planet.... and she thought the dark, emptiness was truly beautiful.