Chapter 14

The Bounty hunter and the Jedi raced through a cross line of traffic... The speeders banked sideways as they slid around, suddenly the Bounty hunter raced into a tram tunnel.

"Wait... don't go in there!!" both Alia and Obi Wan yelled.... much panic in both of their voices.

Anakin zooms into the tunnel after the Bounty hunter... they all three saw a tram coming at them, they braked.... turned around and sped out... barely  ahead of the charging commuter transport.

"You know I don't like it when you do that..." Obi wan said nervously.

"Sorry, Master... don't worry...this guy is gonna kill himself... at any moment" Anakin insisted...

Cocky much... Alia thought.

Suddenly they all watched at the Bounty hunter turned into oncoming traffic... Alia knew whoever it was, was deliberately trying to throw them off....The bounty hunter was in now a much better position at shooting them.

Alia found herself grabbing her lightsaber, she quickly turned it on.... and blocked the shots... sending them into different direction, trying not to hit anyone.

Anakin slammed on the brakes and moved alongside to the bounty hunter's speeder..... The Bounty hunter now had a clear shot at Obi Wan.

"What are you doing? He's gonna blast me!" Obi Wan yelled.

"Right... this isn't working," Anakin said, sliding underneath the speeder.

They raced along traffic.... one speeder right on top of the other, The bounty hunter zoomed over rooftops... causing Anakin to fall behind.

They raced at high speed... across the wide, flat surface of the city planet.

Alia watched as a large spacecraft almost collided with them, as it attempted to land.... Alia's heart jumped into her throat, she thought this was how she's gonna die....

"That was too close!" Obi Wan sighed.

"Clear that!!" Anakin said pointing to the flag.

"What?" Both Alia and Obi Wan replied.

"Clear the flag!! We're losing power!!!" Anakin responded.

Obi wan sighed... he quickly leaned out of the speeder and crawled onto the front engine...pulling on the flag. Suddenly the speeder launched forward, with a surge of power.

"Whoa!!! Don't do that!! Alia pleaded

"I don't like it when you do that" Obi Wan said with a hint of fear in his voice....he feared that those would be his last words.

"So sorry Master... and Alia"  Anakin apologized.

They chased the bounty hunter through a power refinery....

"It's dangerous near those power couplings!!! Anakin please show down!!! Don't go through there!!!!! Alia pleaded... she noticed she had a grip around Anakin's arm, she looked up at him and saw that he was smiling.... she smiled back.

Huge electrical bolts shot between the buildings as the speeders passed....

"What are you doing?" Obi Wan questioned... he tried his best not to start panicking.

"Sorry, Master!" Anakin shouted.

" Oh that was good...." Alia muttered sarcastically.

"This is crazy!!" Anakin shouted as he continued to follow the speeder in front of him.. the Bounty hunter fired point blanked as Anakin approached.

"Ahh damn...." Alia sighed.

"Stop!!" Obi Wan ordered.

"No, we can make it..." Anakin insisted as he barely missed the bounty hunter's speeder.... as he drove underneath it.

Alia noticed that Anakin was struggling to regain control of the speeder.... in panic, Alia gently grabbed Anakin's shoulder... to try and keep them both steady.....

"I'm crazy.....I'm crazy..... I'm crazy!!" Obi Wan continuously muttered under his breath.

"But it worked.... we made it!!" Anakin replied.

"It didn't work!! We've stalled!!! And not to mention you almost killed us!!!" Alia yelled and releasing her grip from Anakin's shoulder.

"I think we're still alive," Anakin assured... as he kept trying to get the speeder back up and running.

The speeder quickly raced to life.....