Chapter 2 Godzilla meets Corrin

3rd Pov

Somewhere at the south Godzilla was still walking down. He was tired so he then transform into his human form.

Godzilla: " Geez it's been hours and there is no ocean? I think I am not in Japan"

It was then he found a road that leads somewhere so he just fellows it and hopes he could find the ocean so he could find food to eat.

Hours later

Godzilla was just walking until he looks to see a town. Godzilla was then smiling to see civilization that he could find a away to the ocean. Godzilla was then running while being tired.

Godzilla's mind: " Argh!!! Man I'm getting tired. Maybe using this new body of mine is kind ok but tiring."

Godzilla was then running until he made it. He then was walking in town. Godzilla looks around to see how beautiful the town was. Many people wearing what looks like Japanese tradition clothing and the declarations. Godzilla feels like back at his home world but this one does not have radiation. So basically What's the point going to the city and just take it away. As Godzilla was just looking around he then bumped into someone. As someone turn around he then saw her.

Godzilla was just staring at her while she was confused

Godzilla was just staring at her while she was confused. He was just making noises inside of him.

Godzilla: "Uhhhhhhhhhh."

Girl: " You ok sir?"

Godzilla: " Ohhh Uhh yes I'm ok. It's that you are beautiful."

Girl: " Ohhh thanks uhhhh."

Godzilla notice to see a blue hair girl came.

Blue hair girl: " Corrin who is this boy?"

Corrin: " I don't know. I already just met."

Godzilla: " Uhhhhhhh....."

Godzilla's mind: " Ohhh dear lord I.... I think I am feeling love with her. She's beautiful and maybe my days to destroy and well maybe I should change. All I do is just eat and destroy."

Godzilla: " Hey uhhh Corrin you...."

Godzilla notice that the girl named Corrin was gone. Godzilla was then looking around until he notice many people were looking to see Corrin with another Woman.

 Godzilla was then looking around until he notice many people were looking to see Corrin with another Woman