Perfection (X Reader)

A/N Hiya! This is going to be a short one as it is what happened in a dream. I would goon from where it ends to the rest of the dream but you know how weird dreams can be and getting to places. It also had teachers and my friends in so yeah... Anyway, I do have 3 other stories on the go, which should be out soon. 

Context: Battle Universe is doing stuff in front of a few kids (Like a live audience) and they get to participate as well. (It's kinda hard to explain, you'll sorta get it.) Also, Sam Isn't there or CJ just Pat, Woods and you. Woods and you are dating but the fans don't know.

Your P.O.V

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Battle Universe Live!" You say to the small group of kids, ages ranging from 10-15. "Congratulations on winning the competition!" Patrick says and everyone cheers. "Now before we start do you guys have any questions for us?" Woods asks the kids. One of the kids puts their hand up and asks a question. As Pat is answering it I look at Woods and smile. He winks at me and we go back to the questions. One of the older kid puts their hand up. "Yes?" Woods asks. "Do any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" I chuckle a little and reply with a yes. I loo at Woods and smile again. "Yes, In fact, you guys know her," Woods says and looks at me again. "I am single," Patrick says to the kids. 

*After Question Time* 

"Okay, so I have made this new target and Patrick will demonstrate with one of our new blasters," Woods says proudly of his target that he built. Patrick gets the new blaster and aims at the Target, but he misses it. So he tries again and misses it again. No matter how many times Patrick shoots at it, it misses the target. Woods starts to get a bit frustrated at the fact that the target wasn't getting hit. "Here, Let me have a go. How do I use this one?" I speak up. Patrick nods and hands me the blaster. He shows me what to do. As soon as Pat is out of the way I aim and shoot at the target. I miss the target and shoot the huge base it's on, knocking everything over. I immediately put the blaster down and turn to the kids. Out the corner of my eye, I see Woods walk into the next room. "I think now would be a good time to see what you guys can do! Pick up a blaster and a clip and get out there and start shooting! We will be in the next room but it has one-way glass so we can see you." I say to the kids as they start to get into their starting positions.

Pat walks into the next room and I follow him. Woods is standing against the wall, head in his hands. Patrick goes to stand next to him. I stand in front of Woods and bring his hands down. "It was supposed to be perfect and I messed it all up." He says to me. I put my hand on his cheek, feeling his stubble on my thumb. "Hey, Babe, It is perfect. It's perfect for me and the children are having fun. I think that's perfect enough." I tell him in a soft voice. "I love you (y/n)." He says smiling slightly. "I love you too Woodland," I reply in the same tone as before. We lean in and kiss. It was full of love. "Cute, but the kids are almost done shooting each other so let's take care of them," Patrick says and we laugh a little.

Published:(22/01/2020 11:30 am) Words:(635)