Pool Games (X Reader)

You are hanging out with Woods, Tanner, Patrick, Røze, Jacob (Røze's Husband) Sam and Ryan (Sam's Boyfriend) at Woods and your house. He decided to film never have I ever for his (New, Personal) vlog channel. You two are openly dating.

I took this from one of my other books and edited it for the sake of this. I just liked the idea and I already had the format.

Your P.O.V

(Y-You W-Woods T-Tanner P-Patrick R-Røze J-Jacob S-Sam E-Everyone)

E-Hey everyone!

W-Since I have people over and we're having a pool party I thought that we should play a party game and film it. We are going to play Never Have I Ever! The punishment is if you HAVE done something you will have to jump into the pool. What's so bad about that, you may be asking.

Y- Well it's already freezing cold and we've added the ice from the esky.

W-Now a few will be really safe and easy, where others get super personal and somewhat dirty. The first person to get to 10 has to put ice in their pants and keep it there until it melts.

T-Never have I ever seen a deer.

I'm the only one to jump in. I immediately get out shivering.

W-How is it babe?

Y-COLD

Woods gets my towel and puts it over my shoulders, then kisses my cheek and I blush.

T-Never have I ever had a wet dream about someone here.

Woods, Sam, Ryan, Røze, Jacob and I jump in.

P-(y/n), two for two!

Y-Yeah, yeah. Let's get on with it.

R-Never have I ever.....regretted kissing someone.

Only Patrick jumps in.

J-Okay, Let's see, Never have I ever, purposely eaten a bug.

Tanner, Patrick and Ryan jumps in.

Y-That puts everyone on the board. Now, never have I ever made out with an inanimate object.

Tanner, Woods, Ryan and Sam jump in. I look at Woods with an inquisitive look. He just shakes his head and laughs.

R-Never have I ever cheated at a game, in the last month.

Woods is the only one to jump in.

Y- WOODLAND DEMARS! IF YOU CHEATED WHILE PLAYING AGAINST ME, YOU ARE GETTING ZERO CUDDLES FOR 20 MILLION YEARS! 

W-NO babe! I would never cheat against you!

He hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

*Time skip to the end of video*

P-Well the poor person who needs to shove ice in their pants is...

Everyone drum rolls.

P-WOODS! 

W-SHHHHHOOOOOTTT

Tanner brings over a glass of ice. Woods pours the ice down his pants and starts whining.

Y-Stop whining you little poophead!

W-OH YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT,

He runs towards me and tackles me into the pool. I lightly slap him when we get to the surface.

Y-I hate you.

I laugh at him. He's holding me and we are facing each other.

 W-I hate you too.

We smile at each other and kiss. It's soft and delicate. After a few seconds we part and lean our foreheads against each other. We then get out of the pool and manage to push everyone in. After we finish the video we continue to hang out til late at night.

Published:(1/1/2020 10:37pm) Words:(567)