Valentines Surprise (X Reader)

Context: You and Woods are in a semi long-distance relationship. Yeah, that's it.

Wood's P.O.V

"Hey Domi, this looks so good. You really know how to throw a party." I tell Domi as I pick up a drink. "Thank you, Woods. You and (y/n)'s seats are at the end of the table." She replies, pointing to our seats. "Oh, (y/n) isn't coming. She couldn't get off of work so were going to have a delayed valentines day." I tell her sadly. "Well, thanks for still coming," Domi says as she puts her hand on my arm in comfort. "You can thank Roze and Matt for that. They were the ones who insisted on me coming." I tell her as my phone starts ringing. "This is (y/n) now, I'll see you later," I reply as I answer the Facetime call.

"Hey babe, how are you going?" I ask as soon as I see her. "Hey, I'm alright, just missing you and wanted to see you. What about you babes? How's the party going?" (y/n) asks me. "Yeah, I'm really missing you. The party just kinda started. Domi's done such a good job at setting up. I wish you were here." I tell her as I sit down in my seat. "I wish I was there too but I'll see you soon. I love you Woodland." She says to me. "I love you too (y/n)," I tell her. "Can you please pass me to Roze, I need to quickly talk to her." "Yeah sure I'll go get her,"  I tell her as I get up and walk over to Roze. "Hey, Roze, (y/n/n) is on the phone and wants to talk to you," I say as I hand my phone to her and go back to my seat.

Roze's P.O.V

"Hey girl, How long?" I ask (y/n) as I walk away from everyone else. "I'm pulling into the parking lot now. Wich base is the party at?" She asks me. "Red, I'll come and get you now. I can't wait to see Woods' reaction." I tell her as I go to hang up. I give Woods his phone back and kiss Jacob on the cheek. "I'm quickly going to the car, I forgot something". As I leave I wink at him so he knows what's going on. As I get to the parking lot I see (y/n) getting out of her car. I walk over to her and hung her. "You look amazing!" I say to her. "Thank you, I'm not overdressed, am I?" She asks a bit nervously as we walk towards red base. 

(This is the dress that you're wearing

(This is the dress that you're wearing.)

"No, you look fine. I'll go tell Domi that you're here and she'll introduce you." I say and hug (y/n). 

Your P.O.V

I wait outside the door to the warehouse. I have his Valentines present in my handbag. "Excuse me, everyone!" I hear Domi say into the microphone. Once everyone stops talking she continues, "Thank you everyone and their partners for coming tonight. Before we start I would like to introduce a special guess. (y/n)(y/l/n)!" I open the door quickly and walk-in. Woods immediately gets up and runs towards me. He picks me up and spins me around, everyone cheering in the background. I cup his cheeks and kiss him passionately. As soon as we part for a breath he speaks, "I love you so much. I can't believe that you're here!" "Happy Valentines day Woodland," I say handing him his present. "I don't have yours here." He says a tad bit upset. "Well, I'm here for a month and I'll be staying with you so...." I reply. He smiles and starts to open his present. "Is this?" He asks and I nod. "Yep, the long-distance bracelets. I thought they would be nice." I tell him as I put out my wrist to show him I already had mine on. He slowly leans in and we kiss again. "I love you so much," I say to him smiling. "I love you too (y/n)." He replies. "Now that (y/n) and Woods are finished, let's get on with the party!" Domi announces and everyone cheers.

A/N

I'm not really proud of this one. At the start, I had a solid idea of where the story was going but it kinda went downhill. Also, the long-distance bracelets are the ones in the video. I think they're really cute.

Published: (9/2/2020 5:48pm) Words:(756)