Ghosts (X reader)

Before you start, I would just like to say that 1) I'm bad at titles and 2) this is my first ever X reader that I have written. This may be crap but please give me advise to fix it. Updates will be whenever because I do struggle to write stuff sometimes. 

This is inspired by the 24 hour challenge that the guys did ages ago.

 Your P.O.V

"Can we get out of here? Please? I'm not about to go to sleep with the threat of someone being here, or a ghost." I say to Matt as we all stand around upstairs at Orange Base. "You can't ditch the whole experience!" He exclaims. I look at Woods, my secret boyfriend. We have been dating for almost 6 months and only Matt knows. Everyone does know that Woods has a girlfriend and that I have a boyfriend but no one has made the connection yet. "No, She's not saying to bail, just move to a different base," Woods says trying to help me out. Paul speaks up as we start to gather stuff, "Why not Red Base." "We can sleep in the theatre. There are chairs and a couch in there." Tanner pipes up. "Yeah, that sounds good. Let's grab everything and head over there." Matt says as we gather everything up. We walk down the stairs and to the front door. We grab stuff that's on the table and leave Orange Base while Matt stops vlogging. 

Woods and I slowly walk behind everyone. He grabs my hand and stops me. "How are you going? We can go home if you really don't want to be here." He says to me. "We can't go home now. It's only 3. I think I can survive a few more hours. It's just really scary for me, you know I'm not good with this kind of stuff." I tell him, squeezing his hands. "As long as your okay. I'm here to protect you and so are the guys. At any time just wake me up and tell me that you don't want to be here and I'll take us both home immediately." He says and softly kisses me. "Thank you, babe," I say as I let his hands go and start walking again. "Hurry up guys! We want to get to sleep!" Connor yells as we approach them. We all walk upstairs and go to the theatre room. Matt finishes vlogging and turns the light off. "Night everyone, " I say as everyone except woods start to go to sleep. I just get mumbles as a reply. Tanner and Paul took the couch, while Matt and Connor took the two chairs. "So where are we going to sleep?" Woods whispers to me. I point to the floor by the couch. "There is enough room for both of us there," I whisper back. Woods lies down first and I lay between the couch and him. I use his chest as a pillow as he puts an arm around my waist. "Night Y/N, I love you." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too Woodsy," I reply and look up at him. We kiss briefly and then close our eyes to go to sleep.

Matt's P.O.V

I start filming and look at the time, 6:11. I get up and turn the light on. I see Woods and Y/N cuddling. Their legs are tangled together and he's holding her like he's going to lose her. Paul, Tanner and Connor slowly wake up first. I silently point to the couple and they all just stare as they start to wake up.

Your P.O.V

I slowly wake up and I see Woods waking up as well. I forget where are and that there are people watching us. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Shoot." He says as his eyes widen. He immediately starts to untangle his legs from mine and push me away. I quickly look around to see the guys looking at us. "Don't you guys have partners?" Tanner asks us. "Uh, Yeah," I say softly. Everyone is quiet for a moment then suddenly Paul lets out a realization 'oh'. "What?" Connor asks Paul. "Just think," Paul says laughing. Tanner and Connor still look confused so Woods grabs my cheek and kisses me. I kiss him back while we hear Tanner and Connor go "OOOOOOHHHHHH, that makes so much sense." Woods pulls back and we laugh. "Matt?" Tanner asks. "I've known since they've first started dating. I don't mind." Matt says. "Anyway I'm leaving, you guys just lock up when you leave. Bye!" Matt continues and turns the light off. We all go back to sleep.

Please give me any kind of feedback! My spelling and grammar isn't the best so please correct it if it needs correcting. I will also accept requests and I'll do my best to fulfil them to the best of my ability. I appreciate you reading this and I hope you enjoyed!

-Tay

Published:(17/12/19 9:21pm) Words:(832)