"I gave her draught of living death. Sorry about that." Percy explained, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small vial filled with green potion. He threw it to the tamer. "Here, this should reverse the effects, but I kind of think this is a much easier way to transport her."

The tamer examined the potion closely. Seemingly satisfied, he grunted and shot Percy a glare. "Right." And without another word he walked away with his colleagues.

'Man, guess he's still upset about the dragon.' Percy winced. He took off into the air and floated back up into the stands.

As he flew, he heard someone call out to him. "Percy! Over here!" The demigod looked down to see Harry waving at him from the stands with his friends.

The demigod smiled and flew down, landing right next to Harry. "Hey guys! Like what you saw?"

"How did you do that?!" Harry exclaimed loudly. "I thought you were dead for sure!"

Percy chuckled. "Says the guy who literally flew past a dragon's mouth."

"Percy I thought you were dead!" Hermione cried as she threw her arms around him, giving Percy the biggest hug he'd ever had before moving back and slapping him across the face. Hard. "Don't you ever do something that dangerous again! You hear me?!"

Percy winced in pain as he rubbed his cheek. "Yes ma'am!"

Hermione promptly broke into tears, wrapping Percy in another hug, crying into his robes.

"We always had faith my man!" George yelled slapping Percy's back.

"And we made a killing!" Fred grinned mirroring his brother as he whispered. "We'll give you your share tomorrow."

"How much did we get?" Percy whispered just out of ear shot of Hermione.

"A hundred galleons." George grinned. "And that's just your cut."

"Nice."

"What are you three on about over there?" Alicia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing!" They replied as one, giving the best fake smiles they could.

Harry snorted. "Hey, the judges are about to release your scores." He moved closer to Percy and said. "They give marks out of ten for each one."

They all turned to the judge's box waiting in silence.

The first judge was Karkaroff. He quickly raised his wand in the air and sent out what seemed to be a large silver ribbon that took on the form of a six.

Immediately, the people in the stadium started to boo the man. Their protests were deafening as they insulted the Durmstrang headmaster telling him to change the score.

Harry scoffed in outrage. "He gave Krum a ten! Come on!"

Next came Mr. Crouch. The man who's face never seemed to change, surprisingly gave Percy an approving nod before revealing a number nine.

People cheered happily looking much more pleased at the higher score.

"Not bad, not bad." Harry said with a grin.

Then came Ludo Bagman who oddly looked very much conflicted with himself. An uncharacteristic look of disappointment spread across his face as he gave Percy a eight.

"Come on!" The girls all complained.

Percy shrugged at his friends. "Hey, an eight is an eight."

Dumbledore smiled brightly at Percy and with a twirl of his wand, displayed a glowing ten.

The stadium roared in thunderous approval, breaking into cheers for Percy.