Six Veela and One Demigod

Start from the beginning

Percy felt a headache coming, it was his third one he had over Fleur! Girls were such a pain. Maybe he should have just stayed a woman-NO! Bad Percy! Bad thoughts! Bad thoughts!

Percy sighed, but even he had to admit, he was gorgeous as a woman. He took a deep breath and opened Chanel's letter.

Dear Percy,

I was happy to get your response. Your days in Hogwarts seem nice compared to my days on the road. Most are pretty lonely, but I can't complain much. I just spent the past few days touring Germany, lovely place by the way, you should see it for yourself.

Anyway I read about what the Prophet said about you, Rita Skeeter, that horrible woman! You are amazing Percy Jackson, and don't you forget it! Go out there and show the people what you are made off! Got that?! Good!

I hope to see you soon again, but it's nice to know you have friends in school that will stand by your side.

Also this Fleur girl you write about, I looked into her. Catherine tells me she is a nice girl, seems you picked another veela huh Percy? Well this does make things complicated, so if you want to stop...whatever this is, then I won't make it an issue.

With Love,

Chanel Brown

P.S. I left you a little something in the letter, and if you want more I suggest your next letter to me has a little something too, this is a two way street you know.

Percy blushed, he grabbed the envelope and carefully looked inside seeing another picture of Chanel and a very loose robe. Her hair looked wet as she bite her lips, slowly lowering her robes. Percy immediately shoved both the letters and the picture into his mokeskin bag. No way in Hades he's ever letting those out of his sight!

Percy returned to his meal, but he found his head even more cluttered. Did he like Chanel in that way? Did Fleur like him, would he have to chose between them? And what the Hades did Chanel mean when she said he had to give her something too?!

The idea of cutting off his relationship with Chanel was too hard, she didn't deserve that, plus he wasn't even sure he liked Fleur in that way. Percy groaned as he banged his head repeatedly on the table.

"You okay there Perce?" Harry and the other's walked up to Percy wearing their casual clothes.

"What happened Percy? You look stressed." Hermione asked as they all sat down around him picking up their breakfast.

"I don't know what to do. Ah! Girls are so complicated!" Percy sighed.

"Let me guess, it's about Fleur huh?" Katie rolled her eyes.

Percy nodded and turned to his friends. "You guys have to help me. I don't know what we are!"

"Aren't you taking this a little too seriously Percy?" Hermione asked. "I mean it's not like you and Fleur are dating or anything." She said with a chuckle.

"As usual Hermione, your innocence is cute, but wrong, oh so wrong." Alicia smirked as she pulled Percy close. "You stick to your books 'Mione and let me tell our champion here how to woo a lady."

Percy sighed. "I know I'm going to regret this, but please Alicia, tell me what I should do."

The girl smiled. "Now, first things first. We are all going out together, yes, but you can turn this around. If you can get her alone then you-"

"Ah actually I don't know if I even want her as my girlfriend." Percy clarified.

"What?! Why not?! She's a smoking hot veela!" Fred yelled out.