kidnapped

Location

A male with light hair and slightly tan skin was walking to his car when the master jailer approached him. "Prisoner 2445. Show yourself.", he said and the alien looked at him in horror. "No. No!", The alien exclaimed before he started running away but the jailer used chains to pull him back. But then Supergirl & The Blur showed up stopping the jailer.

"Oh!", Barry cringed. "I thought masks were only big in that other city.", Kara said. "Guess not.", Barry said and Kara crossed her arms. "You gonna tell us who you are?", Kara asked but the jailer attacked them with chains. "Guess not.", Kara said before they attacked him. At first he grabbed Kara with chains and then Barry zoomed at him to push him and his chains away from Kara.

"Don't touch her.", Barry said and Kara was taken back at how protective the Blurr got of her. Then they both started to fight the jailer, even though they kept getting attacked with chains, they still thrived to get back at him with more attacks. Finally the jailer tied Barry to a wall with chains.

"Blur!", Kara exclaimed. Then she flew up to attack him from a faster point but he grabbed her legs full of chains. Then her arms. She used her heat vision to melt them off of her but once she got to the ground, the jailer and the alien were gone. She zoomed to Barry and got the chains off of him. "Are you okay?", Kara asked. "Yeah.", Barry said.

DEO

"Black star alloy. That kind of technology, this guy's definitely not from around here.", J'onn told Barry, Alex & Kara. "So why is he killing other aliens?", Barry asked. "These victims aren't just being killed. They're being executed. And they're all from Fort Rozz.", J'onn said. "That professor he just took seemed harmless enough.", Kara said. "Real name Luzano. Drug smuggler, until your mother put him away.", J'onn said. "Not the week for you to discuss my family.", Kara said and Barry frowned. He hated there was unncessary tension between Kara & J'onn. He wouldn't mind taking the heat but J'onn knew about the unresloved feelings between Kara & Barry and didn't want Kara to hate him but love him at the same time. That would make her even more broken than she already was.

"I'll start questioning our Fort Rozz criminal alumni again. Anything we get we'll cross-reference with the weapons left at the scene.", Alex said but then Winn approached them again. "Excuse me. There's someone asking to see you.", Winn said nervously, because he knew it was a bad time. "Can we tell Max Lord that I'm not at his beck and call?", Kara said sternly. "That's not who wants to see you.", Winn said and then showed that James was walking in with agents asscorting him.

Kara approached him and they went into a room to talk. "When I'm getting a lesson in ethics and morality from Cat Grant, I know we've gone off the deep end.", James said. "Okay, James, I hear you and I know this is hard, but it's not about you.", Kara said. "As a journalist, knowing what I know?", James said. "What you know is that we've caught the most dangerous man on the planet.", Kara said sternly. "But this is bigger than one man, Kara. You're helping them run a secret Guantanamo here and it's not just for aliens anymore. You're holding humans and you are completely unaccountable. Don't you see this is exactly why Max Lord hates you?", James said and Kara was taken back.

"So you think that Max Lord actually has a real reason to hate me?", Kara asked. "No. I'm sorry, no. What I mean is, he's terrified by you. Because of your ability to do exactly what you're doing to him right now. I mean, you could go in there and swat him dead like a fly if you wanted to.", James said and Kara scoffed.

"I would never do that!", Kara exclaimed. "I know that. But look, when you have more power than any human army on Earth, you have to be better than this. Kara, it's never gonna come down to just a battle of strength, or smarts, or even wills with you. Ultimately, it's going to be a battle of values. Yours values versus your enemy's. And if you're willing to abandon those values, what makes you better than Max Lord? I mean, is this the kind of hero that you want to be?", James asked and Kara chuckled.

"I'm the kind of hero who believes in doing what needs to be done to keep the world safe.", Kara said. "Well, the Supergirl that I know believes in truth and justice. Kara, I don't recognize you like this.", James said and Kara scoffed. "That symbol on your chest, that means something to a lot of people. 'Stronger together,' you said. But this is not strength.", James said and Kara was slightly upset.

"I assume Lucy told Miss Grant about this?", Kara asked. "No, Siobhan. Should look out for her.", James said and Kara nodded. "I will be telling Iris to be careful then.", Kara said before walking out, upset. But Barry was there waiting for her. Looking at his face somehow helped her slightly calm down.

"What's his problem?", Barry asked. "Forget it. What's going on?", Kara asked. "We ran diagnostics on the masked man's weapon from the attack. The metal baton was standard police issue. Covered in human DNA. So, when we ran it through our database, we got a match. Detective Warren.", Barry said. "That cop Alex & J'onn interviewed who hates me?", Kara asked. "Mmm-hmm, good thing we know where he works.", Barry said. "Ooh, I've wanted to catch a corrupt cop ever since Iris & I binge-watched The Wire.", Kara said and Barry smiled at her.

Location

Detective Warren & Draper were driving in their cop car, probably going to the station or to a crime scene. "Another alien went missing.", Draper said. "Good. We're better off.", Warren said. "Think we'll hear more from those Feds?", Draper said. "They should stick to their own side of the street. Leave the real criminals for us.", Warren said then Supergirl landed in front of their car and Warren had to quickly stop. "What the- You trying to kill somebody?", Warren asked as he and Draper got out of the car. "Detective Warren? We need to talk.", Kara said and they looked behind them to see Barry in DEO atire, pointing a pistol at them. "What the hell?", Draper asked.

"Detective Draper, I'm going to need you to step away.", Barry said. "What do you think you're doing?", Warren asked. "Catching a murderer.", Kara said. "You're out of your mind. I'm one of the good guys!", Warren exclaimed. "He's telling the truth.", Draper said before he shot Warren then Barry. "Barry!", Kara exclaimed but then Draper turned into the jailer and powered up, then shot Kara. "You're him.", Kara said.

Minutes Later

"Allen! Come in!", Alex exclaimed in comms as Barry groaned in pain from the bullet. He sat up and opened up his shirt to reveal a ballistic vest. He then pulled the bullet out before talking to Alex on comms.

"I'm here. We've got an officer down.", Barry said. "Are you all right?", Alex asked. "He took Kara.", Barry said because he didn't care about his well-being. Just Kara.