=====

"Bam! I am home!" sliding the door open with a loud sound, I made a loud entrance, only to see nobody greeting me.

...

Where the heck is everybody?

I glanced to my left and right and still saw nobody around me which made me frown a bit.

"Oooi~! Nee-chan! Shinobu! Bell!" I called out for my sisters but no answer was given back to me. I sighed and scratched my head in a little bit of sadness.

Nobody saw my great entrance... That sucks.

Having nothing to do at all, I left the Flower Estate and decided to meet Jigoro. I knew that he would do another Kamen Rider finisher to me and cracked my neck to prepare for an epic dodge.

It didn't take that much of time anymore since I got used to the route to Flower Estate and to Thunder Estate.

I walked in the Estate and as usual, Jigoro was not in the Estate. I wonder what that old man even does while I'm outside doing my job? Maybe walking around places and searching Zenitsu.

Where the heck is that kid even? Is he currently getting tricked by a random lady now or something?

I will have to teach him... Nah, nevermind. Zenitsu is funny the way he currently is. But if I see him trying to flirt with my sisters, I will beat the life out of him.

For now, I made my way to the mountain where Jigoro usually stays. This makes me wonder if he lives there or just likes to rest in high places.

Meh, maybe both. Or maybe... He is a loner and doesn't want to see others!? Not really but it would be kind of funny.

While I was thinking about stuff, I had arrived to my destination and just like usual, Jigoro was meditating or training in secret on a stump.

His hands twitched a few times before he opened his eyes and started to kind of glare at me. He took his cane that was leaning against the stump and threw it in my way.

And at a fast speed, of course.

I caught the cane easily which didn't surprise me or Jigoro at all and made my way towards Jigoro while chuckling.

"No kick this time?" I asked my teacher and gave him his cane back. He took it back with a scowl and gestured, or more like ordered, me to sit on another stump.

I didn't really mind since I knew Jigoro didn't mean any ill will and sat on the other stump.

"Hmph! My cane is enough for someone like you!" Jigoro said while crossing his arms and eventually stopped scowling.

"...How have you been?" he asked me.

"Fine, excellent, per~fect." I said with a small smirk and puffing my chest out a little bit.

"Is that so." Jigoro commented while nodding a few times in satisfaction. He once more looked at me and then stared at my katana.

"Show me your katana for me." Jigoro had his hand open and I handed my katana for him. He unsheathed it and held the blade out so he could observe it.

"Hmm... I can't say I am happy how you treat your katana but I am still proud." Jigoro said and turned the katana around a few times before sheathing it back.

"You are afraid that your katana breaks when you try to block. Is that right?" Jigoro asked and gave me back my katana. My eyes were wide in surprise as I took back my katana.