Welcome to School 2020

Start from the beginning

Yujin was sitting at the cafe. Across her was Minju who was reading a book. Minju noticed Yujin was silent since the class ended.

“Yujinnie, are you still mad about that?” Minju asked.
“MinMin, I really hate that girl! She gets on my nerve!” Yujin let out her frustration.
“Hey, don’t think too much about her okay? I’m here with you,”

Minju hold Yujin’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. Yes, Yujin and Minju were dating and the whole school knows about it. Yujin, the cool kid dated the school crush, Kim Minju.

“Thank you MinMin, I know I can always rely on you,”

As they exchanged smile, Wonyoung, Sakura and Chaewon entere.d. Yujin and Wonyoung’s eyes met and glared at each other. At the same time, Minju’s eyes were set on someone behind Wonyoung, the one that made her heart wavered a lot these days.

“Wait here,”

Yujin stood and walked to Wonyoung and her gang. Yujin blocked Wonyoung, spreading her arms wide.

“What do you want again Yujin?” Wonyoung sighed.
“I told you we will settle things after class so I am here to revenge on you,” Yujin said.
“Do you want to fight me? You are alone or, owh your girlfriend is here too,” Wonyoung stated.
“Wonyoung! I’m the leader of Elite Four so I am not going to lose to you!”
“More like the kid leader,” Wonyoung remarked made everyone laughed.

Yujin was getting furious. She wanted to hit Wonyoung but as Wonyoung said, she was basically alone. Chaeyeon and Eunbi went missing after class. Minju would not be much of help. Plus, there was Sakura and Chaewon, she would not win the fight.

“You can laugh all you want but be prepared because this is not the end!”

Yujin stomped out of the cafe followed by Minju. Minju and that girl eyes met and both heart fluttered.

“Bunny, stop fighting that immature Yujin, it’s no use,” Sakura advised.
“She started the fight so I’m not going to lose!”

Sakura let out a sighed and shook her head. She was getting tired of the endless fight with the Elite Four. They had been fighting for almost a year. The last fight did not end that well. Chaewon was hospitalised after falling down the stairs and Eunbi almost broke her hand. Luckily both were fine after a long treatment. Sakura thought Wonyoung and Yujin learned something from there but they actually did not. They still want to be number one in school.

“Anything you want Bunny,”

Sakura walked ahead leaving Wonyoung and Chaewon. Chaewon ruffled on Wonyoung’s hair and pinched her cheek. Wonyoung blushed.

“Bunny, when are you going to learn?”

Wonyoung pouted her mouth but Chaewon ignored her and followed Sakura instead. Wonyoung unknowingly smiled when she touched her cheek.

“Her hand is soft,”

= = = = =

Moaning sound could be heard coming the storage room. Two girls were making out intensely. One was holding the other girls waist who was pinned on the wall while cupping her face. They were kissing passionately.

“You taste better than food,”
“I will take that as a compliment,” replied the girl pinned on the wall.
“You are naughty Kwon Eunbi,”
“For Kang Hyewon, I can be more than that,”

Hyewon brushed her nose against Eunbi and kissed her again. Eunbi and Hyewon were dating secretly behind their gang. Nobody knows about them, not even their members. The passionate make up was interrupted by the school bell. The lover broke from the kiss.

“I will text you later,” Hyewon said as she gifted another kiss on Eunbi’s lips.
“I will be waiting,”

They shared one last kiss before Eunbi left the room first and followed by Hyewon a few minutes later. The storage room is their secret meeting place to date and they both even have the keys to the room. One thing they did not realise, there was a pair of eyes watching them.

= = = = =

Chaeyeon was busy in the dance room. During break, she always practice in the studio to improve herself. However, Chaeyeon was a bit distracted. Chaeyeon looked in the mirror in front if her.

“She is very caring towards Wonyoung, does she likes her?”

Chaeyeon ruffled her hair in frustration. For the past few months, she kept thinking about Sakura. Yes, her rival. Chaeyeon found Sakura is becoming pretty as day passed and everytime she sees Sakura, her heart went dokki dokki.  She finds Sakura so attractive in everything she does.

“They are friend, just friend,” Chaeyeon was reminded of Wonyoung and Sakura again. Lately, Chaeyeon thought it is cute when Sakura takes care of Wonyoung but at the same time, she was jealous of them.

“What the? I better stop thinking about her!”

Chaeyeon packed her stuff and walked out of the room. She climbed up the staircase and she stopped when she saw Sakura sitting on the stair with her air pods on and her eyes closed while her head leaning on the wall.

“Is she sleeping?”

Chaeyeon stared at the sleeping Sakura. With the sun shined through her face, she looks so pretty. Her fair skin and her pink lips is amazing.

“Are you staring at me?”

Chaeyeon flinched when Sakura asked with her eyes still close.

“No! I want to go up!” Chaeyeon lied.
“Good. Don’t like because it will break you in the end,” Sakura said.
“I’m not! You are my enemy!” Chaeyeon stated.

Sakura opened her eyes and kept her air pods in her pocket. Sakura stood and climbed down the stairs to Chaeyeon.

“While you are it, let’s talk,” Sakura sounded serious.
“We are talking,” Chaeyeon replied but her eyes were looking elsewhere.
“Okay. I will make it clear. Tell Yujin to stop fighting Wonyoung,”
“What? No! Your Bunny is the annoying one so please you should tell her to stop messing with Yujin!” Chaeyeon talked back.
“I guess talking never solve problem, I should beat her to death then,”
“I will kill you if you touch her!” Chaeyeon warned.
“You want to kill me when few minutes ago you were staring at me?”

Chaeyeon bit her lip, feeling furious. Sakura was really getting on her nerve.

“Fuck you!” Chaeyeon cursed.
“I make myself clear, so back off,”

Chaeyeon was left dumbfounded. Sakura really wanted a fight with her. But, at the second thought, Sakura looked really hot talking with low tone like that. She is tempting! Chaeyeon slapped her cheek to knock some sense inside her. Sakura is an enemy. She should never fall in love with the enemy. Chaeyeon screamed out loud,

“Arghhh I hate you Sakura!”

= = = = =

Wonyoung was eating her ice-cream while jumping around. She felt so happy after Yujin backed off from the fight in the cafe. Wonyoung felt like she won the trophy. As Wonyoung ate her ice-cream, Wonyoung did not realise someone purposely tripped her down. Wonyoung stumbled on the ground and her ice-cream flew in the air before it landed on the ground. Wonyoung squealed in pain and she almost cried when she saw her chocolate ice-cream melted on the floor. Wonyoung stood and searched for the perpetrator.

“Looking for me?”

Wonyoung growled when she saw Yujin standing in front of her, crossing her arm. Yujin looked so proud of herself. Wonyoung charged at Yujin and was about to punch her but she was stopped by a pair of strong hand.

“Don’t touch Yujin,”

It was Eunbi who was holding Wonyoung’s hand.

“Let me go,” Wonyoung said, sharp.

Eunbi glared at Wonyoung, not letting her hand go. Just then, Hyewon arrived and stood in between Eunbi and Wonyoung. Hyewon and Eunbi eyes met. Hyewon ordered,

“You heard her. Let her off,”

Authors Note
This is my first story on wattpad! I hope you like it❤