When Taehyung hit his 20's, Bo-gum's grandpa grew awfully ill. They didn't have enough money for medication. They could barely get any food on their table because of the low payment they got.

So Taehyung decided to risk it and steal while Bogum was out working. His grandpa stayed in bed the whole day, and since Tae was in charge of taking care of him, he'd return with the medicine and help him take it. It was hard because Bogum's grandpa was hugely against stealing and he wouldn't take the medicine.

"Are you seriously stealing? Taehyung you can get caught!" The old man bickered.

"I won't...please you have to take it. Or else you're going to get worse..." Tae says trying to get him to take the medicine.

It was easy for him to get away with stealing when he began to do it more often. Soon it became a hobby. Not only did he steal medication but food as well.

But one day he did get caught. With luck, he managed to get away from the men that had chased after him.

He tried stealing once more, which was probably his biggest mistake since everyone was on edge after he got caught the first time. He was easily caught that time since they recognized him. Taehyung ran away from there before they could catch him.

And again, he got lucky and arrived home safely.

But the next day after Bogum returned home from work he decides to tell him:

"Taehyung you have to get out of here."

"What? W-Why?" Taehyung felt alarmed and worried. Bogum looked a lot more serious than usual. Tae was just sitting down on a chair besides his grandpa's bed who which was sleeping on it.

"There's sketches of you all over the village. They're looking for you."

"They're searching from door to door..." Bogum answered. He was fearful for Taehyung.

He knew the safest for Tae would be for him to get out here. There was no place for him to hide unless he left the village for good. If not he'd be locked up and mistreated.

"No! I'm not leaving!" Tae protests. "I-I can—"

"No Taehyung! There's no place to hide in here! You have to go before—"

There was a sudden harsh banging out their door.

Bogum and Taehyung were silent. The two looked at each other as they grew anxious.

"Open the door! We're looking for the boy who keeps robbing from my store!" A older man yelled from outside the door. He had a group with him.

The harsh knock had woken up the grandfather. "What's...going...on..?"

"Taehyung get out of here right now." Bogum says in a stern tone, ignoring his grandpa since there was no time to explain. Taehyung had to leave now.

Tae's eyes start to tear up. "No. I don't wanna leave..."

Bogum didn't want him to leave either but there was no other choice. "Taehyung you're going to be locked up if you don't."

The man starts to bang on the door hard again. "Open up!!"

"Run Tae..." Bogum finally says.