"Fuck it. I'm going with you guys." Jin decides.

"Ugh this is gonna be bad." Jungkook sighs.

The three of them had hoped onto their own horses and had headed to the gates to exit. The palace owned a bunch of horses for the knights when they were off for duties.

"Open the gates." Jin tells the guards. He was mounted on his horse and Jungkook and Namjoon on both of his sides too.

"I'm sorry your majesty but none of you are allowed to go outside without any guards by your side for safety." The main guard standing there says.

"I can protect myself!" Jungkook responds a little offended over that comment. "And my hyung's can too!"

Jin sighs. "Open the gates. It's an order." He tells the guard once again.

The guards look at each other, not sure if they should or not.

"We won't be out for long." Namjoon then says.

And that's when the guards decided to open the gates for them.

"Thank you." Jin tells them.

Until the gates fully opened, Jin kicks the side of his horse with his heel in order to move forward. The horse galloped and the other two followed behind him.

Taehyung was rubbing his arms for the warm friction. It was really cold outside. He was shivering while sitting down on a bench as he looked around.

He was already in a village. Not many people were outside cause of the weather.

He already tried to stay in a restaurant for a bit but was kicked out for not being a 'paying customer'

"I should move forward, maybe there is a place to stay..." Tae says to himself thinking back to his life before the palace.

Tae's past:
Taehyung's earliest memories took place in poor village where his mother raised him. Everything was normal until a kingdom tried stealing their land to turn it into a war zone against another kingdom. He was 5 years old when this was happening.

Their village was destroyed when villagers refused to give up their land. It was a huge attack to force people to abandon their area.

Tae re-lives that day in his dreams as nightmares often.

When his mother was shot dead as the chaos happened, Taehyung stood there frozen not believing what he was seeing.

A old man past his 50's saw him and pulled onto Taehyung's arm to run and save his life.

Tae ended up living with him along side his young grandson, Park Bogum who was at the age of 7 at the time. Both his parents were killed from the attack.

It was hard for all them to move past from what happened. But with Taehyung who would always be a fluff ball of happiness, it was a lot easier to heal when they were down. Even though they had no home, they had each other.

They were Tae's new family now.

Eventually they all shared a small home once Bogum started working.