"And come at home when your work hour end don't stay at office late from now on, i will be waiting for you" taehyung knows about jungkook going early and coming late from work.

"I will, anything more" jungkook chuckled still hugging him. He really love hugging taehyung. It feels so good to have his body against his. He feels at peace.

"Yes" Taehyung slightly pulled back from a hug and said, more like ordered. "Don't forget to eat lunch. Work is not important than your health is, alright." Jungkook eyes soften at his word and he smile and nodded. "I will."

Taehyung smile, satisfied with the answers and kissed jungkook cheek who smile at that and let go. "Bye. Drive safely"

Jungkook got outside of the house with a adorning smile and open the driver seat. He look towards the door and taehyung wave at him and smile.

He smile back and got inside the car and goes towards his work direction.
________________________________

The day was long for both the newly weds. Jungkook wanted this meeting to end quickly so he can go home. Home such a beautiful word. He didn't know the home meaning until now. Now he know what it means. Home means love. Home means peace. Home means happiness. Home means taehyung. And he wants to go to taehyung so bad.

And after 20 minutes more the meeting ends and he can finally go from there. He quickly go to his office and get his mobile, car keys and other important things and turned off his laptop and goes towards car parking and towards home. First time in his life he's eager to go home. His home. His house. His family.

He smile at the thought. What's happening to him, he doesn't know himself too, but he know one thing that he loved it.

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook at home. He came awhile ago from meeting his friends at the cafe they always go. He made dinner for them already and now he's getting a shower so he doesn't smell. He wanted to look good for his husband. He dressed up in a comfortable clothes. And check himself in the mirror. 'Perfect' he thought.

He goes downstairs when he hear the doorbell and open the door to see jungkook standing there with a tired smile. He hug him and kissed his cheek and said. "Welcome home" jungkook smile. Oh how he loved it when taehyung hug him like this and kiss his cheek. He wants to kiss his soft lips again but he don't know if taehyung want it or not. And he never get the guts to make a first step.

Jungkook hummed and took off his shoes and get inside, in the living room. Jungkook sat at the sofa and sigh, he's tired. Attending meetings all day is tiring. Taehyung came with a glass of water and give it to jungkook. He smile gratefully and thank him.

Taehyung sat down at the end of the sofa. jungkook look at him confused, he didn't like the distance. Taehyung smile at him and pat his thighs. Jungkook get it this time and smile, put the glass on the living table(?) and lay down on the sofa and his head on taehyung lap.

Taehyung hand was on his hair and he sigh at the feeling and close his eyes. "How was your day" taehyung asked. Jungkook open his eyes and look at him, he was waiting for taehyung to ask him this, he want to get rid of the burden by sharing it with him.

"It was stressfull, there is a big project coming that i need to give presentation next week, and my employees are not cooperating, it is so important for the company and i need this deal. A little mistake, and i will lose this deal." He sigh for ninth time.

Taehgung smile at him. "Don't worry everything will be alright. I know you will do good. Don't stress yourself too much hm." He reassured him.

Jungkook look at him, he was so grateful to have him in his life, he became the source of his happiness. Source of his relieve. And he don't know what he will do without him. Just one and a half month he meet taehyung and now he don't want to lose him. He's getting used to this treatment and he loved it.

Jungkook hold taehyung hand that was resting on his chest hesitantly, he look up to taehyung to see his reaction and relax when he saw him smiling. He interwined his fingers with taehyung and smile.

"I like this, you know saying goodbye before going to office and coming home to get a warm hug and this relaxing treatment and all the talk." Jungkook said looking at taehyung with so much adoration that make his heart melt. It was not much but for jungkook it was all he can ask for a living.

"Then be ready for getting this treatment everyday. Because i like it too." Taehyung smile softly at him.

Jungkook kissed his interwined hand, he was so happy he don't know how to show it to taehyung. But he don't know taehyung can already see the happiness in his eyes. He did it, he replace the pain into happiness, and he will do anything to make it stay like this always.

"Go fresh up, i made your favourite dish. You better appreciate my hardwork." Taehyung jokingly said and chuckled. Jungkook smile.

"Ofcourse i will, but can we stay like this for a little more, it's relaxing" jungkook request biting his lips. He's nervous taehyung might say no.

Taehyung smiled. "Sure, and gukk do not hesitate to talk to me about anything i will always listen to you whenever you want. You do know that i am not gonna judge you or anything i will always understand you, okay" jungkook smiled at him and nodded.

"Gukk?" He asked after seconds and smile at taehyung. "Yup. You call me tae so i think it's equal if i give you nickname too."

"I like it" he said.
_______________________________

That's a wrap for today's chapter. If you like make sure to vote and comment.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Hope you have a good day. Purple you💜💜

~bunnies~