26 - Oh yeah! You are Remora. Red+Gamora

Start from the beginning

"Ron, wake up. Let's get you to bed." She said combing her hands through his hair affectionately. He murmured something and fell back to sleep. "You idiot. Wake up now or I will throw a bucket of cold water all over you." she threatened and I raised my eyebrow at that.

Whatever happened to the affection?

"Ronnie darling, don't make me sing a song for you." she said in a sing-song sweet voice and he started groaning.

"No please. Don't! I will wake up." He said but didn't move a muscle.

"Ron!" she growled this time and he lifted his head with an annoyed expression.

"Okay okay. I am awake." He said in a sleepy voice. He was about to get up but stumbled and fell back down.

"Were you studying or getting drunk?" she asked with a huff.

"Was getting drunk on knowledge." He joked and she looked at him blankly. "Help me up; my legs are numb from sitting here forever." He said as she got up. She helped him up and was about to lose her balance when he leaned onto her completely.

"Woah Woah, easy." I said holding his arm and then making him lean on me.

"Ooh! Lover boy is here today." he said still in his sleepy stupor.

From his other side I found Shaden raising her brow with an amused smile and I rolled my eyes at her. We lead him together into Naeem's room and placed him on the bed. He was back to sleeping within seconds. She tugged him to bed carefully and then we walked back into the hall. She bent down to stack all this 101 books.

"Lover boy?" she asked me amused from her position on the floor.

"Don't even start." I warned her to which she just laughed.

We silently stacked all his books at the foot of the couch and I got up, stretching my body.

"You still wanna hear the sob story?" she asked as we entered her room.

"Why not? I enjoy listening to sad stories and console your snotty face." I said and she scoffed, rummaging through her wardrobe.

"I am not gonna cry for this. It's just some stupid story. So I don't need your shoulder to cry on this time." she said patting at my chest with a pair of pajama pants and a huge hulk t-shirt.

"Is this yours?" I asked and she shrugged.

"The shirt, yes and the pants, they belong to Sameer." She said and turned around to let me change.

As I was changing I heard some ruffling sounds behind me. She must be changing too.

"Will this be the first time you are sleeping here?" she asked, her voice sounding muffled.

"Not exactly, I once slept in your hall when your brother called telling that you were screaming in your sleep." I said turning around just in time to see her shrug on a long night dress which reached till her mid-thigh.

"Oh really? When?" she asked confused while walking towards their shared bathroom. I followed behind and leaned on the door as she washed her face.

"Remember the time when you had really high fever? Cam was with his mom because she was going through Chemo?" I reminded her and she nodded her head and looked deep in thought.

"I thought you came here in the morning." She said while washing her feet. I shrugged.

"I didn't think it was important to tell you." I said following her out and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Where do you think you are coming? First brush, wash your face and feet and then come in." she demanded and I pouted at her but her stern expression was in place. I grumbled under my breath while walking in.