The Raid against villains

"Now I've called you all here for an important mission" "What is it Mr.Tsukauchi?" "well Yagi this is a very important mission,we are going to raid the league of villains hideout"he said sternly "Alright I'll do my best" "We start the raid tonight so be prepared"everyone nodded but the bad thing was I had to explain this too the class I'm sure they wouldn't take it
After class
I decided they needed to know now "I wanna make an announcement everyone come to the living room"with everyone coming into the room probably talking about what I'm calling a meeting for "Hey guys!"I waved with all them waving back but Todoroki decides to ask "So why'd you call us all here Yagi?"and I took a deep breath and said "I'm going on a mission to raid the league of villains with the heroes" everyone being shocked but of course the one person (Bakugou) decides to say "Ha!,like this loser every get a mission with the pros he's just a Deku!"I gave him a stern look in the eyes "tch!"he then walked off everyone was commenting how that was amazing and how I'm so lucky but I knew something was going to go wrong
Before midnight
I was getting my hero costume on and was training until someone unexpectedly came into my room "huh,ocha?"she came into my room crying I stopped my training and started walking towards her hugging her saying "what's wrong babe?"she then said "Why..."she said in the most somber voice "Why do you have to go..."I kept quiet "I wanna be with you at all times but this..."i watched as she broke down on me "it hurts thinking you'll die I don't wanna lose you like we lost 13"I got chilled when she said 13 it made me have a flash back of the events that transpired at the USJ it hurt me as much as it hurt her "I promise I'll make it out alive ocha I promise you we will love each other not from a distance but up close."I gave a peck on her forehead playing with her hair a little bit after "y-you promise"I nodded and kept hugging her until I looked at my clock it was now midnight "alright it's time for me to go"letting go as she also lets go "I'll make sure I can be able to see your beautiful face again" opening the door and walking out with a smile but I knew this smile won't last long "Alright gotta go join the raid"I flew away from the dorms looking back again cause I feel it'll probably be the last time I see the dorms and fly as fast as I could,I then felt someone's energy decrease "Huh!,Best Jeanist!"his energy was decreasing pretty fast I arrived and already so much destruction was caused I saw edge shot fighting the league while Dad was fighting All For One I decided before I help dad handle the big boss I would need to help edge shot with the leauge first "Hah!"punching Toga in her blood thirsty face "*Grunt*"Big lip boi got the jump on me with his pillar and then edge shot got him by surprise I then got nearly disintegrated by Shigaraki "well well hero looks like we meet again" giving me a grin and I said "yeah must be faith or something that leads us here all the time"and he said "But it will different"he raised his hand slamming it on the ground and the city was starting to get leveled "What!"I was at a lost for words "I've been training to kill you and the symbol of peace for weeks since our last encounter"I couldn't have believed Shigaraki had leveled an entire city "Edge Shot!"he looked at me clearly stressed "I need you to handle the rest of the leauge let me handle Shigaraki!"