Chapter 9 UA SPORTS FESTIVAL "MY FULL POWER!"

DEKU POV
After a the time Skip I am now able to turn ssj on more often but not on will but that doesn't mean I haven't trained my own power I helped myself to evolve through out my battles now it's time to put them to the test we walked outside with present mic yelling "COMING THROUGH THIS DOOR IS CLASS 1-A GIVE IT UP TOO 1-A!!!"The crowd started to cheer "1-A,1-A,1-A!!"as class 1-B stared at us with anger because of Kachaan our classes aren't on good terms and I just want to hit him because his decision "Will Izuku Yagi come up to the stage as the class rep!"said the R-rated hero which whenever I saw her I felt like throwing up because she would try to seduce other people sometimes she hit on classmates even me but I just said no and ran like hell "I'm just gonna want everyone to try their best and just because we fought villains doesn't mean you cannot win all people must rise out their ashes and train to become the strongest cause look at me now I'm technically Quirkless but I'm in UA that goes for the rest of Quirkless men and women even if your Quirkless you gotta show dedication to your goal instead of giving up that is all"as I walked down the podium everyone cheered even all of class B except one person (*cough*cough*Monama)but I didn't mind "wow izu-kun what a good speech"said my girlfriend "thanks Ochaco-San I needed that from you"as I brang her in for a hug "your welcome izu-kun"we both stopped until we heard midnight scream "let the first event BEGIN!!"
End sorry for a short chapter but I wrote a lot I will divide the sports festival in 3-parts I am kinda tired from typing chapters 700 words long so I am taking a little break don't worry I will make it up too you guys by updating both my books for now I just need a break