Chapter 25 Pain

WARNING. Abuse and some pictures of it. Skip if you don't like it. I do not promote any kind of abuse.

Chapter 25 Pain

Third person POV.

Beca held her head so Bella couldn't kick it, her eyes tight close as she yelp in pain. Bella crouch down and grab Becas bun and pulls her up from the bedroom ground, Beca squeak out in pain, "Stop! Let go of me!" Beca screeches out.

Beca quickly grabs Bella hand away from her bun and push Bella back as hard as she could. Bella stumbles back and falls back into the door. Beca scrambles away from Bella as fast as she could scared and in so much pain.

"Ow! Bitch that hurt!" Bella bitched out. "No shit!" Beca yells back.

Beca pushes herself up from the ground and holds the side of her head as she looks at her sister scared and trembling. Her lip is quivering as she felt the blood drip from her nose and lip. Beca tries not to cry, but a couple sobs escaped her mouth.

She quickly covers her mouth getting blood all over her hand, she didn't care

Bella growls out and stalks over to her sister and one more time Bella slaps her sister and points her finger at her, "Stay away from Edward!" She growl out. Bella pushes Beca onto the bed harshly and left the room slamming the door behind her angrily.

Beca could hear Bellas footsteps down the attic stairs and then the stairs to the front door. She could hear the door being slammed shut and once again Bella was gone leaving her sister bleeding out and in pain.

Beca got off the bed and stood up holding her chest and head breathing heavily as she starts to panic. Her chest tightens more then before as she starts to cry out and chock on air, she couldn't breath and her eyes were getting blurrier and blurrier, her head is getting dizzy.

 Her chest tightens more then before as she starts to cry out and chock on air, she couldn't breath and her eyes were getting blurrier and blurrier, her head is getting dizzy

Before she knows it she was passing out onto the ground with a thud.

Beca had passed out because of her having a bad panic and anxiety attack. She knew she had to go to the hospital, but she didn't want to. She didn't want to make up a lie about what had happened to her.

Beca POV.

I open my eyes and I look around, I lay on the ground in pain, so much pain. My head is pounding, aching and throbbing as my eyes are blurry still.

I cough and wince in pain and I push myself up. I push through the pain and stumble over to the bed and sat down.

I got myself comfortable on the bed and I wrap my body and cry out into my knees.

Everything hurts so much

Everything hurts so much. What did I do so bad as talking to Edward. Why did Mike tell Bella that I was talking to Edward, Jasper and Emmett?

What did that gain him? Probably nothing or a hand job by Bella.

I carefully whip my eyes and got of the bed. I slowly and trembling walk over to my mirror and look at myself.

I wince in pain and in disgust of how I looked.

I have dry and wet blood still dripping from my nose, my lips was still lightly bleeding

I have dry and wet blood still dripping from my nose, my lips was still lightly bleeding. I groan and push my messy hair away from my face.

I have to go to the hospital, I really do, i need to get my nose checked out.... well.... basically get checked out everywhere.

Thrid person POV.

Beca went as fast as she could to get ready to go to the hospital. She didn't need to change her outfit since its black and the blood couldn't been seen. She put her hair in a light messy bun. Beca cleans herself up from the blood and waited for her nose to stop bleeding. When it did stop bleeding she went to her food stash and grab soft food and water to bring with her as she walks to the hospital. After placing the food into her bag she grabbed a new big fluffy sweater she got a couple days ago and place it carefully put it on her.

She took her time to leave her room and go down the stairs to leave.

This wasn't the first time Bella beat her, but this would be the first time that she has to go to the hospital and get checked out. She sighs as she got to the last step, her legs are trembling as she worked on keeping herself from falling to the ground again.

She takes a sharp breath in and out before she opens her front door and step out into the semi cold chilly hair.

She takes the deep breath in of the fresh rainy air.

"Uhgg... my shoes are going to be all wet"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader