Chapter 16 Stay Away

Sorry for not updating for awhile. I have been busy working on a lot of things.

One is a Httyd race to the edge preference. I was wondering if you had anyone specific you want in it. (No dragons) (I am sorry)

I don't know when the next chapter will be out.

Chapter 16

Third person POV.

Beca sat in the cart as Jade pushed down the last isle. There was food stacked all over her, she had a bag of salt and vinegar Miss Vickies open and they both snacked on it. They were starving. "We need to get food after this" she said. Jade agreed, "What do you want to eat?" She asks. "Hmmm... well it really depends... I want pizza and hot wings.... but I also was sushi" Beca said.

"Omg I know where the best hot wings are, and pizza and burgers" Jade gushed. "Then it's Burgers, Wings and pizza.... I'm going to get fat" Beca replied back.

Jade lost it, "Omg that's fuckimg relatable" she said. Beca laughs with her, "Why do you have to leave?" Beca asks bluntly. She pouted and Jade chuckles, "Yeah. I wished you had came sooner, we could have been great friends here" Jade said.

Beca smiled, "Man this sucks. I haven't had a real friend before" she said. Jade looked to her and raised her eye brow, "Well I'm you're friend" Jade said. Beca smiled, "And we can talk whenever you want... well when I'm not at school or with my parents" she added on.

Both teens giggled and continued to shop.

Time skip.

After shopping for food, they paid and then got all the food into the back of the car seat and trunk, they got into the car and drove off. Now they are on there way to get food and then go shopping for some clothes.

Time skip

Third person POV.

Alice smiled and walked out of her bedroom and down the stairs with a
her purse in hand, "Edward, Jasper and Emmett you all are going shopping with me right now" she said.

Emmett just laughs and continued to play a video game with Jasper as Edward sat there reading. "Boys come"

"Alice none of us want to go shopping with you... it's 7 pm. Why not go with Rose and Esme?" Edward said. He placed the book down and looked up to his sister.

Alice smirked, Edward raised his eye brow and tried to read her mind. But she just thought about clothes, "So none of you want to see Beca again?" Emmett was up from his spot and right in front of Alice, "I'll get the car started" he said.

He was gone leaving everyone else behind. Alice giggled, "So you two coming?" She struts out of the room and to where Emmett was waiting for them.

It only took mere seconds for all of them be packed in one car. They were on the road driving fast.

Becas POV.

I walked behind Jade as we walked into the third clothes store. I was tired and already wanting to leave. Jade had two bags of clothes as I had a bag of sweaters.

"You really do like sweaters" Jade said. "Yeah. I love sweaters. They are my favorite clothing in the world.... then socks" I said. "My closest is full of sweaters, big and small ones" I added on. "Plus my sock drow is filled, it's so hard to close now"

I stuck my hands into my pocket and shrugged my shoulders... "Probably going to get more of them" I added on.

"Omg!" Jade said.

I stopped, "What?" I asks. "The Cullens are here"

"What?"

"The Cullens are over there"

"Sorry I thought you said the Cults are here" I said. Jade giggled, "Well that is not what I said"
"Why is it such a big deal that the Cullens are at the Mall?" I asks her.

"I actually really don't know. But my cousin always does that when I get made to hang out with her" she said. "Force of habit"

I nod my head, "Why were you made to hang out with your cousin?"

"Becuase my cousin a bitch and doesn't like me. Always makes fun of me, so I just stay away from her and her crew" she said. "Her crew?"

"Yeah her stupid crew, you're sister is actually has also gotten involved with them too. She had gotten her other two female into the group too. The boys... yeah they have each other" Jade said.

"Well... ok. So are they like the OC crew or the I dont know the Pretty little Liars group or.... friends?"

"Hmm.... ok well let's say pretty little Liars but with out the whole A thing. Then the oc but the bitchy kind" Jade said. "Their all asswhole. Always ready to make someone life a living hell" She added on.

I nod my head, my hands racked through the clothes rack and looked for anything I liked.

"I see. Let me guess stay far away from them"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader