Chapter 12 Esme

(Sorry for not updating. For these past weeks I will be working on writing some chapters in all of my stories. 😁. So I do not know when the next chapter will be out)

Chapter 12

Third person POV.
Beca and Alice sat in the back of the class whispering to each other. Well Alice was talking more then Beca was, but Beca was fine with that. Beca was still very shy.

Alice was talking about how she wanted Beca to come clothes shopping with her. Beca thought it would be interesting, going shopping with someone. She mostly went alone.

Beca hated going with her mom and sister, they always made comments about her weight or her image. So she usually goes alone instead of going with them.

The teacher had put on a film about plants and stuff. Beca had already got tought it so she didnt full need to pay attention.

"There is this cute little shop that seals wool sweater" Alice whispered out. Beca nods her head, "Yeah, is there a animals shop?" She asks. Alice smiles and nods her head, "Yeah, it is quite big" she said.

Beca nods her head, "It would be so much fun. Rose would love to join us" Alice whispered out. "Yeah... I would probably have to talk to my father about it to see what he would say" Beca said.

Alice new that her father would say yes. She just new. A couple of mintues later the bell rang and they were getting everything put away.

"Ok so maybe Saturday we go shopping" Alice said.

That was only 3 days away, so Beca has time to talk to her dad, "Ok, I'll talk to my dad tonight" Beca said. Beca followed Alice out of the room and down the hallway.

Alice talked about what time she would be picking her up, if her father said yes... even though Alice knows that he is going to say yes. But she still has to wait.

Time skip. Sorry.

Beca walked out of the changing room. All she did today in P.E. was run laps and play some basketball. She... was ok... she isn't the biggest fan of playing sports.... but Beca loves running.

She was in a couple of track in fields, until her mom and sister got her out of it. She stuffed her gym clothes in her bag and walked down the hallways not looking were she going.

Her eyes were trying to close her bag and not let anything fall out. She didn't see a group of Bellas friends walking her way. Bella smirked, as she walked past her younger sister she rames her shoulder into her little sister body and pulls down her bag and kicks it away from her.

Beca yelped, she looked up to see her older sister and her group laughing. Beca rolls her eyes and went and grabbed all of her things.

"Hmm... wasn't that your sister?" A females voice came off behind her. She turns around fast to see a semi older looking female with dark brown hair.

"Ummm... yeah... that was my older sister" Beca said shyly. She shrugged her shoulder and rubbed her hands on her pants. "Well that wasn't very nice of her" Esme said.

"I'm Esme Cullen dear, you must be the new kid in town. The Sheriff daughter" Esme said.

Beca POV.
Shes Edward, Jasper and Emmetts mother/step mother/adopted mother.

"Hi

"Hi... I'm Beca Swan.... the... one of the sheriff's daughters" I said. I sticked my hand out toward her and she gladly took my hand.

Wow her hand is cold... just like Jaspers and Emmett. That's odd... really odd... are they sick. I really hope they are not.

"It's really nice to meet you Esme" I add on. Esme smiled, "It's really nice to meet you dear" Esme said. "My sons and daughters talk about you a lot" she added on.

I could feel my cheeks go hot and very, very red. I didn't know what to say. I'm to awkward and shy to get compliments, or what to even say to that.

They talk about me?

So they really do want me... ok... that's good to know. I hope that this is true. I think it is true... but I need to fiuger out if it is truly true. I'm of course not say that Esme is telling me lies, she is probably telling the truth but... I need to make sure... so I don't end up making a fool of myself.

"Umm... thank you" I said.

Why the f*** did I say thank you? I could have something more then that.
Like....

Ok I don't know... but It could be something better then ummm.... thank you.

Damn I'm so stupid.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader