Chapter 23 Miss Her

Note. For the past few days I keep getting the comments agian. So I will like to say again that you can skip the notes even though they say please read notes!!!
I already know that tones skip them. So you skipping is fine, but commenting about is getting annoying and a waist of my time and yours.

Again it's not like I can control you but your comments will be delete if there is anymore

Chapter 23 Miss Her

Third person POV.

Charlie quickly opens the front door for his youngest daughter. Beca sort of semi struggles trying to get up the front step with her bags. It's not like she bought a lot it's just because of what she got was mostly sweaters and socks that made the bags so big and bugley amd hard to walk up the stairs with.

Jade slowly follows her friend trying her best to not laugh at her friend who's struggle, she held two shopping bags of food that Beca had bought herself and then one bag of clothe shotpinf amd then Becas school bag.

Beca was going to try and take all of her stuff in by herself but.... when she got out of the car and went to walk she ended up tripping onto the ground and starching her knee.

Beca yelled out a swear word before grumbling under breath as she whips her knees and legs off with the wet dirty ground water. Jade ened up laughing qutily and got out the car to help her.

And somehow in that mix Beca still got most of the bags.

Charlie quickly stepped out of the house with only socks on and helped his daughter with her bags, he placed them onto the ground by the stairs and went to Thank Jade for watching out for his favorite kid, "Thank you for watching out for my daughter.....?"

"Jade, I'm Jade" Jade said sticking out her hand for him. "And it's no problem. Your daughter is the best person in the world" She adds on. "She funny"

Beca rolls her eyes with a small smile on her face, Charlie smiles at Jade. Jade seems like a good kid kids trust with his daughter. She seems like a kid that wont get in trouble from the cops and that made Charlie really happy about that.

Bellas friends are another story. They.... they aren't the best, he cought one of them stealing from a crappy jewelry store before. The parents had dealt with the kid, but that still didnt help how he had to stop parties they had started up. They aren't the smartest or the wisest when it come to things like that.

A few mintues in jade and Charlie have a quick conversation about Beca, he knows that Jade has to get home so he stops the conversation,
"As much as I like talking about my daughter and telling you funny stories about her, but it think it's time for you to get home. Your parents could be worried sick about you" he said.

"That's ok. It was nice meeting you Charlie, Beca call me later. Bye you two" Jade said with a big smile on her face.

"Ok! Bye!" Beca yells from the living room. "Bye" Charlie said. Beca rushes to the door before Jade could leave and gives her friend a big hug. Knowing that she wont be seeing Jade for a very long time now.

She night see her before she goes, but she doesn't know for sure yet.

Beca POV.

I wave through the window as Jade drove off into the dark night. "Jades a nice girl" dad said.

I nod my head in agreement, "Yeah she is" I said. "Wheres Bella?" I asks him. I step away from the window and went and sat on the stairs that lead up to the second floor. I slowly take my shoes off, "hmmmm.... my feet are killing me" I groan out.

Dad chuckles, "Bella is at a friend's house, you hungry? I had ordered pizza a while ago and it came 5 minutes before you showed up" he walks past me into the kitchen and then came back with two boxes of pizza.

I know I ate a lot today but I can't deny pizza.

"Sure I love pizza" I said.

I push up from the stairs and follow him into the kitchen. "So I see shopping went well" dad said. "Yeah it did. It was fun, most of the time I go alone" I said. I grab a hair elastic from my back pocket and put my hair in a messy bun.

"What did you get?" He asks.

I laugh, "You really want to know what I got?" I asks out throughing giggling.

I know dad more then anyone and I know he hates shopping or talking about shopping or even talk about what you got when you were shopping, it's one of the reason why we eat at the dinner on Thursdays and days when he just want the burger and fries. "Yes, yes I do" he said sitting down with a chuckle. "I have nothing better to do then listen to list of what you got" he adds on.

I take a seat at the table too and dad opens the flap of the food. "Well mostly what I got was socks and sweaters" I said.

"Well before that we had to go shopping for food, because when they leave tomorrow they want snacks-"

Dad cuts me off, "Jades leaving?"

"Yeah she is. I think shes leaving tomorrow" I said. "It's actually sad to think about. We were getting close" I add on.

Man I'm going to miss her.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader