A/N

Okay Guys guys guys. I have a rant right now. Feel free to skip it or leave it if you want. But I appreciate those who chose to read it.

So just a couple of minutes ago, I watched a video of Jennie from Blackpink getting hate comments on their Samsung event.

The look in her eyes hurts me so much. Why hate on someone who's simply doing what they love to do? I know one of the most reasons people starting to hate someone is because they are jealous... because they know no matter what they do.... they will never be as good as the person they hate, simple as that...

During my time here on Wattpad, I must say that it's not easy... I did get hate sometimes. But I just erase them all. I mean why keep the comments that would only bring me down. I love writing and I will stop at nothing. This is my passion and this is how I will be and THIS is how I will stay... Nothing will ever stop me from doing what I love.

But I still remember what they say. They thinks that my books here are trash and stuff. Does it hurt? A lot... like A LOT. But I just brush it off and delete them.

Even before Wattpad, I got hate from my classmates as well. One time they all made fun of me, simply because I'm the only one that chose Craft club. While all other girls in my class chose Traditional Dance. But I know for sure that they only choose that club because they are following one another. They have no stand, I must say.

But that's beside the point. During Bazaar, I made lots of beautiful items.

A headband I made by my own hand

A flower made of stockings

Friendship bracelets

And a lot more. Not once did they make a comment, because they KNOW that they can't make it like I do. Then once on a school show, I performed modern dance. That shuts them up even more.

The next comment is for any of you who got hate comments from anyone around you. I hope you get motivated by this.

You see, the things with haters.... They will stop at nothing, to make you feel down... So they can outdone you and maybe surpass you at something you do. So DON'T let them, don't even think of giving up. Instead what you can do is show them who's boss. Just like what I did.

I wrote this A/N as a support for Blackpink's Jennie. I really hope she's going to be okay... I love her... and adore her so much! She deserve so so much better. I hope she'll stay strong.

I'm a fan of SHINee and F(x). So when I found out Jonghyun and Sulli died, I got so angry with the haters. If I have a friend who hates on someone. I would take he/she to a place. I would get help from my other friends and recreate the moment where he/she are the ones who got all the hate, just like what they did to the person they hate. Haters needs to be placed in the person's position so they'll know what's it like to be hated.

Please stop hating... save your hurtful comments to yourself. I have to admit... there are some people I dislike... but I never once show it. I just keep it hidden to the point the person didn't even know about it. I help the person when they need help, sincerely. That's how you should be... don't let someone know you hate them. Just keep it low profile. Think of how you'll be as them before starting to talk bad about them.

Thank you for reading... I'll be updating the next chapter... byeee~ and thanks for your support... love ya... my dear fans, readers and supporters.