Chapter 25

Previously on Chapter 24

I pull away to look at him. I gently kisses his cheek. "I love you too, Sasuke..." I said. He smiles and closes the gap between us, gently placing a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back passionately.

-Our Love Is Forever-

Y/N P.O.V

After we finished eating. Sasuke pay for the food. I told him I wanted to pay, but he just shushed me with a finger on my lips. If he already does that, no matter how hard I try to argue... he wouldn't listen.

"Are you feeling okay, babe?" Sasuke asked after we left the place. I turn to look at him to see him looking at me with a worried gaze. "I'm fine, Sasuke... don't worry" I said. He shakes his head at what I said and gently pinch my nose.

"I'll always be worried when it comes to you... you're my life, Y/N" he said, in a soft tone while staring at me with a loving gaze. His comment makes me blush a deep shade of red. Sasuke chuckles at my reaction and kisses my cheek lovingly. "I'll never get enough of you..." he said, nuzzling his nose against my hair. I nudge his rib lightly, causing him to chuckle.

"Stop teasing me..." I mumbled. He just smiles as he pull me even closer. "Sorry... you're just so irresistible..." he said. I just roll my eyes at his comment. We decided to go around the village some more.

***

After walking for a while, we ended up by the lake. This was the lake where Sasuke first came and talked to me. I smile at the memories as we take a seat right on the spot where I used to sit a couple of years ago.

"What's on your mind?" He said, making me turn to look at him. I smile softly and lean my head on his shoulder. "I just thought of the day, where you first talked to me... and it was right here... on this very spot. Do you remember that, Sasuke?" I said. I feel Sasuke nodding his head as he places his head on top of mine.

"Of course... how could I forget? I also remember how cold you were towards me" he asked, pouting at me as if he's sulking. I scoff at what I said. "Says the one who's always cold towards everyone... makes me wonder how can you be so loving with me" I said. He just chuckles at my comment.

"Well, you're not 'everyone.' You're my love..." he said. He gently holds my hand. He lift my hand and bring it closer to his lips. He places a soft kiss on the back of my hand, letting his lips linger against my skin. I smile softly at his loving gesture.

"Y/N, thank you so much for giving me a second chance. I have made so much mistake and I keep hurting you. But even so, you still love me..." he said, turning his body to face me. He holds both of my hand, holding them up to his chest.

"Everyone makes mistakes, Sasuke. What's important is that you accepted your mistake and tried to fix them. So I didn't regret giving you another chance..." I said, smiling softly at him.

"You're truly amazing. I honestly can't imagine my life without you. I would be so lost..." he added. He leans his forehead against mine. I notice a tear escaping his eyes. I lift my hand and gently wipe his tears away. "Y/N. I want you to be mine... officially. So, marry me?" He said. My eyes widened at what he said. He reach inside his pocket and take out a ring box. He opens it to reveal a ring with an Uchiha crest.